\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

ive always wondered why people in general dont use wheel locks tbh :nerd: esp when they have nice rims i know it isnt 100% fool proof but its another layer after all simple n cheap too

scumbags 
mean.gif

That's a damn shame. On a good note, insurance should cover it? Possibly get different rims?

Damn, not sure what your parking lot is like and everything, but that's pretty ballsy to do in broad daylight, even if the lot is sheltered from view like it looks like it might be. Hope you got receipts and pictures, insurance companies are hard to deal with. Good luck bro, hopefully you get paid out.

Kinda crazy that people are still jacking wheels, I remember years back, when 20's and 22's were the biggest you could get, it happened a lot. Now though, most brands are dirt cheap, just doesn't seem worth the risk to make a couple hundred.

Last edited:
Woah what?

Are those SSR's on there?

Actually 3.5psi.

Yes, SSR Competition.

On the Toyota Tacoma resell talk. Some time ago, my dad bought a '97-00 Tacoma. Drove it like 500 miles in the two years he owned it. He listed it on CL and sold it the same day. He sold it for quite a bit more than he bought it ($500-1500 probably, not sure though). Those Tacomas hold their value.

On the wheel lock talk. Most wheel locks can be removed with ease. They even sell the tool at Autozone (saw it there today).

Most of the time when you see a car like this, it's becuase dudes didnt pay their bill and get their rims repossessed. There's many YouTube videos

^ Must be a US thing, up here in Canada, we don't have companies like this :lol:

Side note: I hate anyone who takes a video in a portrait orientation, rather than landscape, why do people do that?!

That's crazy what the hell is going on with it?

And SSR comps are :pimp:

No idea. Not a boost leak. Don't have a lot of time to diagnose it.

It's frustrating to drive. Freeway onramps are embarrassing. I had trouble merging in front of a cement truck a couple days ago.

I'm out here struggling without my E60. Car has been at the dealer for weeks now. Needed a new clutch sensor, and VANOS oil pump. I have a warranty so everything is covered but I just want my Bernadette back. I'm a little worried that this dealership doesn't work on too many M's. My service advisor said they had to order a few tools to get the job done because they didn't have them in house. That sounded kinda crazy to me. As long as they get it done right... They gave me a 2014 3 series as a loaner but I'm just not feeling it. If they had a 5 series maybe my wait wouldn't be so unbearable.

Anyone in the thread ever have a repair take this long?

For the NorCal heads, what's the darkest you'd recommend tinting the front windows? I'm trying to find a medium that won't make me a target for cops, but will also dim the unleveled headlights behind me, so I'm not blinded during my commute to work. Any help is appreciated :nerd:.

If it matters, my back windows are 15%.

Last edited:
For the NorCal heads, what's the darkest you'd recommend tinting the front windows? I'm trying to find a medium that won't make me a target for cops, but will also dim the unleveled headlights behind me, so I'm not blinded during my commute to work. Any help is appreciated
nerd.gif

If it matters, my back windows are 15%.
i have always liked the looks of 35% front and 20% rears. i like how it basically looks the same front and rear when you're looking at the car. I personally don't like when the fronts are super light and the rears are blacked out. and it's light enough that you can still be seen through the front windows which is what cops care about most, unless they just wanna be ***** and get u for whatever they can. usually use that on all my cars and never had a problem with cops. And i am in Nor Cal

Looks like this:

15263442910_a4f25b5afa_b.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom