\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Anyone have experience with the M37?

On my mind for next year

Clean, bro.

What are you working with, suspension-wise?
Thanks man.

Tein Flex suspension. Honestly not the greatest, i'll be upgrading at some point

On my mind for next year
i think those cars are very clean. Never been in one though, but i imagine they're very nice inside.  I kind of hate Vossen rims though

Last edited:
Originally Posted by WhatCanISay /img/forum/go_quote.gif 

Clean, bro.

What are you working with, suspension-wise?
Thanks man.
Tein Flex suspension. Honestly not the greatest, i'll be upgrading at some point

On my mind for next year
i think those cars are very clean. Never been in one though, but i imagine they're very nice inside.  I kind of hate Vossen rims though

:wow: :wow:

First time ever hearing that

eek.gif
eek.gif

First time ever hearing that
Yup i just don't like em man. I think most of their styles look like something you could buy off the wall at an America's Tires location.  I also think it doesn't help that poeple who rock them always get them an inch or two too big for their car and put tiny little rubber band tires on them.  Just never been a fan.

Pretty much any time i see a car i like, with Vossens on it, i think to myself "that car would look a lot better on different rims, even just the stock rims on it"

example:

>

Last edited:
they do a very good job at marketing their product, I don't really see Volk, SSR, rota etc.. applying as much effort..

BTW just sold that 01 Tacoma with the reverse problem i posted about a couple pages ago. Didn't put a penny into it and didn't even put it in my name, $2200 profit 
pimp.gif

Anyway, here's what I settled for... As of yesterday, the new whip! :smokin :smokin :smokin

4IlBz1vd.jpg

ZSO2Dals.jpg

PKVdSZZM.jpg

XpvwN4Pf.jpg

A lady friend of mine drives one of these (that nurse money); her joint got the red interior and mesh grille though.

Sat in it and I damn near cried. Car was that too nice. I hope you enjoy that ride, man.

I'd get one myself if I had the money to spend...:lol:

Last edited:
Anyway, here's what I settled for... As of yesterday, the new whip! :smokin :smokin :smokin

4IlBz1vd.jpg

ZSO2Dals.jpg

PKVdSZZM.jpg

XpvwN4Pf.jpg

A lady friend of mine drives one of these (that nurse money); her joint got the red interior and mesh grille though.

Sat in it and I damn near cried. Car was that too nice. I hope you enjoy that ride, man.

I'd get one myself if I had the money to spend...:lol:

Yeah that's the F Sport model. I was looking at that also, but felt it wasn't worth the extra 10k compared to this.

Atleast with this, I still got all the bells and whistles, creme white interior for a steal price!

I also LOVE the Lexus Pearl white color. It was the only white in the all dealerships I went to.

Dope IS. The front is still growing on me, but love the overall look of this gen's.

Congrats!

And Vossen videos are :pimp:

BTW just sold that 01 Tacoma with the reverse problem i posted about a couple pages ago. Didn't put a penny into it and didn't even put it in my name, $2200 profit 
pimp.gif
Damn, nice job, you must've almost stolen it to do that well
smokin.gif
Pretty much. That's why i got it.  $1800 for a 01 Tacoma with 165k. Even with problems i couldn't pass that up. And it worked out perfect, sold it so fast i didn't even have to pay to put it in my name

I feel like with vossen your just paying for the name. I know a lot of guys with Gs and they've had wheels crack with the bad nyc roads. Me personally I'll be going with either niche or velgen wheels next year. They have similar styles compared to vossen for a lot cheaper.

Congrats on the TLX but me personally if I were spending that much money for a luxury car, it's gotta be RWD or AWD

sorry but dammmmm :rofl:

what wheels did you have on and does the parking lot have any cameras? them dudes were prob plotting on it for a while if u DD that to work often

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom