\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Sort of cool

And hideous at the same time
Kinda how I feel about it :lol:. I love that it's so ridiculous and in your face, and it's really gonna piss off some purists :lol:

I actually like how they didn't use a fastback.

You don't see too many normal Mustangs getting love compared to the fastback.

I just hate almost everything else about it :lol:

Like it came out of twisted metal or something

This is how I feel about a lot of the cars shown at SEMA. Looking through histogram a lot of dope stuff is there but then some of it is just over the top.
I don't do the social media thing much, but would love to see some SEMA rides. Who's a good follow?

This is how I feel about a lot of the cars shown at SEMA. Looking through histogram a lot of dope stuff is there but then some of it is just over the top.
I don't do the social media thing much, but would love to see some SEMA rides. Who's a good follow?
Just go on Instagram and search the hashtag #sema2014
Bolt-on fender flares the next "stance nation"?
yea seems that way.

bolt on fenders and wide bodies are so ugly :x they do seem to be slowly coming back tho

They're all over SEMA.

quick way to ruin an m4 i think vorsteiner did one for the m4 too :x

lb-m4-0.jpg

Last edited:

I only follow carsofsema and superstreet but I mainly search the hashtag SEMA or SEMA2014.

You can also look at the pictures on here you could change the hashtag to sema2014 for more pictures.

http://websta.me/tag/sema?npk=1415149565823488

You guys don't like the widebody looks? I think Vorsteiner didn't go crazy with theirs like LB works or rocketbunny.

I think the LB works Aventador looks bad though. I kinda like the widebody look on some cars.

Some of those Rocketbunny kits are over the top for me.

I would personally rather see a 700+whp, almost stock-looking subie.
Than a wide-body, riced one, running on basic bolt-ons.
YES!

Plus i think the majority of car people, outside of the trendy e-fame crowd, would probably be of the opinion that a Subie with stock exterior just lowered on some nice rims, looks better than one with the widebody and giant wheels and giant wing....

Well placed my order for the RIGHT headlight bulbs this time, should be in on Thursday.

Definitely not a 325i
why not? :lol:
Because 325 is like the lowest 3 series model. and it's a cheap old BMW. Much rather be daily driving a nice used reliable Acura. 

The TSX looks better than the e46 (non m3) IMO also

TSX does look better than the 325i

you guys were right, the TSX is the way to go. It even feels more luxurious than the BMW. I sat inside both of them and the interior of the TSX is much nicer as well.

What are some good Acura forums? Some that I found on Google seem dead. I've been lurking on tsxclub for a few hours and it doesn't look too active.

Definitely not a 325i
why not? :lol:
Because 325 is like the lowest 3 series model. and it's a cheap old BMW. Much rather be daily driving a nice used reliable Acura. 

The TSX looks better than the e46 (non m3) IMO also

TSX does look better than the 325i

you guys were right, the TSX is the way to go. It even feels more luxurious than the BMW. I sat inside both of them and the interior of the TSX is much nicer as well.

What are some good Acura forums? Some that I found on Google seem dead. I've been lurking on tsxclub for a few hours and it doesn't look too active.

Try Acurazine

another done right :pimp:

This is pretty much what I was referring to by 1of1. This looks plastic welded, as it should be.

Karlton flares :smokin

Last edited:
:stoneface:

Hashtag readyforSEMA (dead srs)

:stoneface: :stoneface:
That **** is so wide it's overhanging the trailer :lol:

Did some autocrossing at the meadowlands on Sunday.

Have two vids.

And the second is of the new exhaust (sorry for the ticking that was the exhaust hanger which I got fixed)

And a picture taken by one of the participants at the event (credit to Bill Mandra).

Sounds nasty bro, I like it :smokin

More SEMA 2014, hoping to go Friday, will take some pics and share if I do.  Here are some of my favorites from charisculture.com:

Back
Top Bottom