\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

dat join date tho whew
welcome back fam :pimp: u still got that is350?

Lol yeah makes me feel old. The Lex was a lease, miss that car a lot. In 2010 I got an '08 infiniti G sedan for a steal, like 24k with 21000 mi (I still own this car, has about 62k now). Recession was some tough times, but I was able to bounce back and in 2012 I got an E90 M3 Sedan as a weekend car. Black with fox red interior. I wrapped it satin pearl white and had it up until about June of this year.

Here it next to my buddies M5

Got rid of her in June and was blessed enough to be able to pick up a 2013 911 Carrera S, a car that I've drooled over since childhood. Was originally looking for an older turbo, but this deal presented itself and I couldn't say no. My 08 G is my daily which is parked next to it in the garage. (I know, this car deserves a much nicer garage :rofl:)

Last edited:
What do you do for living bro? That Carrera is :smokin

Thanks for the compliment brotha, for work I do 3D printing and manufacturing for jewelry companies/designers. I occasionally dip my hands into selling loose gems and watches as a hobby, but I don't depend on that for my paycheck.

Last edited:

Thought I'd share this for anyone who has been interested in getting a look at the process of building a 993 RWB. Second one in Vancouver.

Music selection on point too :smokin

So F'n dope

music :smokin
I remember hearing that last songplaying NFS Underground 2

Got rid of her in June and was blessed enough to be able to pick up a 2013 911 Carrera S, a car that I've drooled over since childhood. Was originally looking for an older turbo, but this deal presented itself and I couldn't say no. My 08 G is my daily which is parked next to it in the garage. (I know, this car deserves a much nicer garage :rofl:)

Guys I need a quick response

2005 Acura TSX Pearl White
6MT Non Navi 94,000 miles

He wants $9875 for it, his listing says OBO.

How far can I talk him down for the price. It's been a month already since he made the listing :nerd:

Last edited:

How far can I talk him down for the price. It's been a month already since he made the listing :nerd:

Try starting at $7k and working your way up from there. He could probably meet u halfway at 8500 which would be a fair price

let him you youre intrested. Go take a look at when you feels its not a lemon offer him like 8500 and see what hey says. Haggle to a point were you get the better deal. I say around high 8k is a good deal?

Last edited:
He's the original owner, he has it posted on one of the acura forums.

I just contacted him and he says that he an offer on the table that should close by the end of this week.

I just contacted him and he says that he an offer on the table that should close by the end of this week.
Hard to find a stock, clean, TSX in a manual especially. Not surprised it isn't taking long to make the sale.

Ask him do he take checks or cashier check which he will say no if private seller but you already know this, the say look I got $7,500 cash right now. He will take it

Thanks for the compliment brotha, for work I do 3D printing and manufacturing for jewelry companies/designers. I occasionally dip my hands into selling loose gems and watches as a hobby, but I don't depend on that for my paycheck.

Duck tales on the 911. Tagged pics or ducktales

Last edited:

Hard to find a stock, clean, TSX in a manual especially. Not surprised it isn't taking long to make the sale.
Very hard. All the ones I find down here have more that 100,000 miles on them with rebuilt titles.

He actually made the listing a month ago. And it's not bone stock, there are some mods to it.

I hope that deal falls through so I can go ahead and buy it. :evil:

http://miami.craigslist.org/brw/cto/4705208278.html

Last edited:
Very hard. All the ones I find down here have more that 100,000 miles on them with rebuilt titles.

He actually made the listing a month ago. And it's not bone stock, there are some mods to it.

If it's just an offer, and there hasn't been a deposit put down, and you really want the car, drive over there TODAY, cash in hand, and make it happen bro

How far can I talk him down for the price. It's been a month already since he made the listing
nerd.gif
Ask him do he take checks or cashier check which he will say no if private seller but you already know this, the say look I got $7,500 cash right now. He will take it
You would be the type of person to offer $7500 on a car listed for almost 10k 
mean.gif

What's not believable about someone purchasing a 2013 911 Carrera S? :lol:
Some of you dudes are beyond lame. Srs.

Inb4 dudes with their alternate SNs coming to chime in. :lol: :smh:

I agree man....but thats how it is around here

I remember back around 07/08 when I first posted my 04 SL55 and G-Wagon together in one pic dudes were crying about how it wasn't my car and wanted tagged pics. Provided them with tagged pics and then they want pics of me holding my sn and sit outside on my car and take a pic of that. Then its documents of me with my name owning the cars with my handwritten NT SN. I gave them all that and they still won't believe me. Can't win :lol:

After that, I don't even post my Euro cars anymore or the 2 new whips that I purchased this year. After I sell them down the road, I'll post pics of it.

Until then, It's just going to be muscle cars :lol: :smokin

If it's just an offer, and there hasn't been a deposit put down, and you really want the car, drive over there TODAY, cash in hand, and make it happen bro
I'm don't know if it's just an offer, I didn't ask him if there was a deposit already made. I'm not sure how to go about this deal, this is my first car I'm buying here. So I'm relying on you guys for some help.

I would be up there right now if it wasn't for some bad luck me and my fam have ran into within the past week. First my dad gets his truck hit from the back, resulting in a big pileup and it gets totaled. Then I get injured playing soccer Friday night, the pain is unbearable. I go to the hospital Saturday morning and I have sprained ligaments in my left ankle. I'm on crutches right now, can't really plant my left foot and walk. There's only 1 car in the household right now, it's been raining all day in S. Florida, and the car is about 30 miles away.

Back
Top Bottom