\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Can't decide if i want to get some new shoes for the whip or add more power.....decisions decisions 
eyes.gif

Get the shoes because power bug never ends. You'll get the power and then get some more power again later.
^true

Hey nt, decide to play around with plastidip the other day. What are your thoughts. Not sure how I feel about it. Black looks nice in daylight but looks like I have no wheels at night...wheels are agetro m100

Last edited:
^true

Hey nt, decide to play around with plastidip the other day. What are your thoughts. Not sure how I feel about it. Black looks nice in daylight but looks like I have no wheels at night...wheels are agetro m100

I liked it better before the dip.

Get the shoes because power bug never ends. You'll get the power and then get some more power again later.
^true

on beater rims i feel the dip is more appropriate imo. to each his own. as for your car, i think it looks a lot better with black rims.

^plasti-dip anything is ghetto to me
good news is i heard u can peel it right off so...
for some reason, this description with your screen name and avy made me laugh...im kind of fond of plastidip bc its easy to get a nice finish and if you dont like it, you peel it off. i usually do my winter wheels black, but decided to try it on these. they added a few new colors so i may peel it and try the anthracite and a few others next to see if any look better than silver...thanks for the feedback nt

^true

Black looks better man

The deal is as such. Get a Mulsane and Murci roadster trade sls amg all for 399 out the door.

No did not go to NYC auto show was at stealership

Have you talked to the guys at manhattan motor cars? They might be able to find out something. That is a good deal though considering the year/mileage on the Murci roadster. You're pretty much set on the aventador/aventador roadster aren't you? lol Lamborghini made one bad bull when they made that model.

Nice set-up!

^true

Plastidip looks dope. I'd stick with it even though it looks like there isn't anything there at night lol.

NO i have not talked to manhattan. They wont be able to beat the price I am getting though. Yes i want the Aventador Roadster really bad man, lol the premiums being charged though :-(
Have you talked to the guys at manhattan motor cars? They might be able to find out something. That is a good deal though considering the year/mileage on the Murci roadster. You're pretty much set on the aventador/aventador roadster aren't you? lol Lamborghini made one bad bull when they made that model.
Nice set-up!
Plastidip looks dope. I'd stick with it even though it looks like there isn't anything there at night lol.

NO i have not talked to manhattan. They wont be able to beat the price I am getting though. Yes i want the Aventador Roadster really bad man, lol the premiums being charged though :-(

The aventador is very popular. You're getting a great deal though. Might I suggest looking into the SLS Black series if you like the SLS? When's your bespoke RR going to be done?

+1 on plasti on that x5

Ive seen dudes with GTRs use plasti... it looks as good as powedercoating n can easily be changed... prefect for trying dif color schemes. Good job bro u picked good wheels... they look good either way.

plastidip sucks :x

False. If u dont it like it fine thats ur opinion but it deffff doesnt suck. When clean and armor alled looks as good as a PC furthermore... for northeast peeps dropinn 3 4 5 stacks on wheels with plasti you can jus coat em for the winter n rock year round without salt destroing the finish... its also cheap as hell which is amazeballs but y im guessing you hate it. Every 17 yr old n their momma got their civic/corolla/camry plastid up these days swearinnn they doin it.

Back
Top Bottom