\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Preciate it brother. I see you are in the twin cities? You ever go out to MN Cars and Coffee? I'm waiting for on word on whether or not the P1 is going to show up in July. If it is, I'm going to come up for the weekend with my finished build. I'll for sure be up in August for MadFurther show.

My wheels are on their way to BenzWorks to go on the completed Prior wide body SL65 AMG.

As I mentioned, I went with D2 Forged max concave CV8's. 20x10 in front 20x12.5 in rear. Zero offset all the way around. Polished lipe with graphite centers. Step lip and over hanging spokes.

Do you live in the US?... I thought the 65-AMG engines weren't available in the US...

That's because no one actually takes their Hondas to a track?... I mean, besides Nsx and S2000, what would you actually want to track lol...

Watch what you say...

That viper is pointing me by for a reason. I only have 170hp and 120tq. These cars are extremely capable of passing higher hp cars. This car is more fun on track than my 450whp awd car. Passing cars in my evo is too easy. No challenge. A well set up light car with a good driver will beat an overpowered heavy car all day.....ahem American cough cough...:smokin

Golf clap...

Can never hate on anyone who takes any car to the track... Repped...

It bothers me quite a bit when dudes in here argue about performance and the only the basis they have is quarter mile times from Edmunds.

Like man you trying to argue with me and you never driven these cars or been to the racetrack in your life, trying to tell me what I've seen with my own two eyes is wrong.

Last edited:
It bothers me quite a bit when dudes in here argue about performance and the only the basis they have is quarter mile times from Edmunds.

Like man you trying to arguing with me and you never driven these cars or been to racetrack in your life trying tell me what I've seen with my own two eyes is wrong.

For the record, I am the one that actually posted those Edmonds times for the Chally/5.0 lol.. And I'm not going to lie, my only experience with racing on a track is Forza... Not that it's not a goal in my future..

Like man you trying to arguing with me and you never driven these cars or been to racetrack in your life trying tell me what I've seen with my own two eyes is wrong.

For the record, I am the one that actually posted those Edmonds times for the Chally/5.0 lol.. And I'm not going to lie, my only experience with racing on a track is Forza... Not that it's not a goal in my future..

Its all good man I wasn't even trying to take shots it's just over the years arguments come down to spec sheet info as opposed to real world experience.

If BoostHog wouldn't have posted him actually driving his car someone would have said he was lying.

@CelticsPride34 - Nah man, the 65 AMG engine is and has been available in the US for some time. And what an engine it is! Best way to describe it is intoxicating tourque. The SL wasnt even in my considered set when I was shopping. I was cross shopping Porsche 996tt and the Aston Vantage with a few others considered.

I test drove a long list and as much as I wanted something that was true sports car focused...no amount of handling, agility and responsive feedback could match the experience of what pushing down the pedal of the V12 twin turbo provides.

It is much more muscle car than sports car and flicking it around while constantly breaking traction is half the fun...But a talented driver can absolutely grip and carve up some twisties much better than it is given credit for.

@CelticsPride34 - Nah man, the 65 AMG engine is and has been available in the US for some time. And what an engine it is! Best way to describe it is intoxicating tourque. The SL wasnt even in my considered set when I was shopping. I was cross shopping Porsche 996tt and the Aston Vantage with a few others considered.

I test drove a long list and as much as I wanted something that was true sports car focused...no amount of handling, agility and responsive feedback could match the experience of what pushing down the pedal of the V12 twin turbo provides.

It is much more muscle car than sports car and flicking it around while constantly breaking traction is half the fun...But a talented driver can absolutely grip and carve up some twisties much better than it is given credit for.

I'll be damned.. Always thought that V12 didn't pass emissions and wasn't offered here... Very happy to be wrong...

And great choice with the Benz... I prefer a CL to Conti's and SL's to Astons...

Preciate it brother. I see you are in the twin cities? You ever go out to MN Cars and Coffee? I'm waiting for on word on whether or not the P1 is going to show up in July. If it is, I'm going to come up for the weekend with my finished build. I'll for sure be up in August for MadFurther show.
Nah, I've had my GS300 for less than a month; the most extensive work I've done on it is changing a burnt out taillight. :lol:

I'm new to the car scene, my last vehicle was a '97 Ford Ranger :smh: I'll get to that point eventually... Already planning on some small mods.

Can anyone help me out. I'm looking for a different daily.

2005 EVO VIII 16.7k miles asking $25k

Fair price? I plan to negotiate if I buy it of course.
Wow man an evo 8 with 16k miles? 
pimp.gif

i'd say thats a fair deal, i sold my 05 MR with 80k for 22k private party.......

What color is it?

Thanks bro!
It's factory blue (probably my favorite color to these cars along with white).

I'll try to go as close to 20 as possible.

Thanks for your input, fam.:smokin

It's crazy how these cars maintain their value.

none of them hold their value when you compare it to the ix... Holy crap that year/body style is really holding it's value... I think it's worth more than my 08 x lol

good luck with sale and post pictures of course!

Golf clap...

Can never hate on anyone who takes any car to the track... Repped...

Still a honda. Lol. I can talk **** cause i owned several. Honda scene has seriously went to **** in socal. 3 tone paint jobs and fake *** parts. As much as i could easily build another and want to participate in SCCA, i just cant associate or want to be harassed on the road by these kids when they see my car. Other news.....

I hate car shows. Wekfest was yesterday. Didn't go because it was TO DAMN HOT! Plus car is still in the paint booth. Climate control events only. Lol

Last edited:
Used microfiber towels to wipe my car down today. Needless to say I was very disappointed with them since they didn't even dry the car but leave streaks on the window and spread the water around. Luckily I had my california blade to get rid of most of the water but what a waste on the microfiber towels. I guess I can use them to clean off the brake dust. :/

Maybe it's just the type of paint that's on my car that won't work with the microfiber towels since the paint is old or the type of microfiber towel I bought. Idk

Last edited:
Used microfiber towels to wipe my car down today. Needless to say I was very disappointed with them since they didn't even dry the car but leave streaks on the window and spread the water around. Luckily I had my california blade to get rid of most of the water but what a waste on the microfiber towels. I guess I can use them to clean off the brake dust. :/

Maybe it's just the type of paint that's on my car that won't work with the microfiber towels since the paint is old or the type of microfiber towel I bought. Idk

Brah dont use microfibers

Go to autozone and buy this
I think its 20 bucks but one will suffice for drying ur camry

Plus it cleans windows streak free

Back
Top Bottom