\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

:stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

http://monterey.craigslist.org/cto/5051644773.html

01313_2e1caCdVwXF_600x450.jpg

"appraised at $75k" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Hemi is trash get a mustang
Never been a fan of Ford...last 4 cars have been MOPAR

Buy a cheap kid hauler, Honda Accord or something, and then get whatever u want. Problem solved

Chally > Charger
I'd have to agree but I can't convince the wife to let me buy a 2 door lol.  Had an 06 Charger SXT, traded that in on a 12 RT Max, now looking at Scat Pack lol.  Guess I love chargers.

Talking about rats on cars.

Had a dead rat logged in the a/c of my first car safe to say I never used the god dam a/c was disgusting cleaning it out.

Every now and then I enjoy myself a good hot pocket

attachment.php
You've got to be trolling, that is NOT one of the good hot pockets :x

Take off all that bull **** that's bolted onto it and it would be respectable. That wing is terrible, I won't even get started on the rear diffuser, the side skirts are just metal bent into an L, and thank god I can't see the whole front of it, because from the things I can see hanging off the front of it, it's just as hideous as the back of this poor RX7 :smh:

:rofl:

Need 4 Speed Underground body effects. Son went OD on that Voltron rear diffuser.

Sometimes I just like my car to look like a Ronin Warrior, b.

:lol:

This is a purpose built race car. Every single thing done to it is for a reason, not necessarily for looks. Y'all are excused.

Last edited:
Stepped out to another car show today
I like the rims on this grand national than the last when I posted

. Survivor GTO

Very indecisive :lol:

That's a gearshift. Sticking through the roof

Goat muscle car

Jeep Wrangler or Challenger?

THIS. I'm so torn between a Wrangler Unlimited Sahara or a more "conventional" car like a Lexus GS350 F-Sport or Audi A6.

I would get much more enjoyment from the Jeep with its versatility.
But at the same time, I'm an attorney and feel like it might look foolish/immature trekking around downtown in a suit jumping out of a jeep--as it would be my DD. Wife supports the jeep decision, but I don't want to be self-conscious about it when I have to play grownup.

THIS. I'm so torn between a Wrangler Unlimited Sahara or a more "conventional" car like a Lexus GS350 F-Sport or Audi A6.

I would get much more enjoyment from the Jeep with its versatility.
But at the same time, I'm an attorney and feel like it might look foolish/immature trekking around downtown in a suit jumping out of a jeep--as it would be my DD. Wife supports the jeep decision, but I don't want to be self-conscious about it when I have to play grownup.

You can still be professional while having a jeep. It all depends on what type of mods you do to it. I want the jeep for the versatility aspect too.

How about the Audi A7 over the A6?

If you really about that life, rip the doors off da Rubicon and slide to work on that Fetty Wap.

I've never been into the off road or rock crawler scene, can someone explain the reasoning behind all the jeeps and trucks with the doors taken off?

I've never been into the off road or rock crawler scene, can someone explain the reasoning behind all the jeeps and trucks with the doors taken off?
I assume it's to reduce weight and lower the center of gravity. I could be wrong though.

Probably just cause its easier to see stuff.
This makes sense. Rock crawling is really technical and you need to see as much down low as you can.

Last edited:
The original Willy's Jeep didn't have doors... it's basically an homage to those... whether or not people who take their doors off know that...

Back
Top Bottom