\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Saw a white i8 today parked in front of a 7/11
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
i need to reevaluate my life something serious
I feel like BMW could have made the i8 a supercar but they chose not to and I've never quite settled on how I feel about that decision

Last edited:
I drive almost daily and have done about 6k miles in my car after a year. Had I seen that deal a year ago, I seriously would've considered it :lol:

I only drive in the city though.

The F type is such a sexy car imo

Last edited:
How did you like it? I've heard these aren't the most enjoyable things to drive.

Seriously considering a '12/'13 MC right now. Would be a foolish purchase by all accounts, but YOLO--right?

Is Maserati coming with a new GT/MC next year? This last gen will always look :pimp: even though the tech and interior is dated.

You're not leasing an F-Type for $500/month without putting down at least $30k...

i think your talking about financing. 30k downpayment on a lease? nah :lol:. To dude tryna cop that FType go see what they have on inventory unless that deal was to a specific VIN in fine print. Jag could be running a promo with incentives right now but you probably have to be quick for some of those lease deals because of the 'money factor' etc...and you have to qualify (credit score,income etc)

Other than that I heard the car is :pimp: to drive

Bros its only 30 cents for every mile you go over, Im leasing that thing knowing Im gonna at least owe them $1000 for the extra miles 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Bros its only 30 cents for every mile you go over, Im leasing that thing knowing Im gonna at least owe them $1000 for the extra miles :lol:  

This.

Ain't no way I'm not crusing this down PCH with the roof top down because of "mileage" :lol:

Bros its only 30 cents for every mile you go over, Im leasing that thing knowing Im gonna at least owe them $1000 for the extra miles :lol:  

Not if its 5k miles a year though :lol:. Minimum i would do is 10k miles. Boys end up doing that 5k miles a year and end up owing $9k at lease end on mileage alone :lol:

Unless you got other vehicles

Last edited:
Not if its 5k miles a year though
laugh.gif
. Minimum i would do is 10k miles. Boys end up doing that 5k miles a year and end up owing $9k at lease end on mileage alone
laugh.gif

Unless you got other vehicles
Even at 10k miles you would only owe them $1500, granted thats if its just straight 30 cent for every mile and not plus tax or something. I bet if you just bought it at the end of the lease they would finance in those fees for you as well.

Even at 10k miles you would only owe them $1500, granted thats if its just straight 30 cent for every mile and not plus tax or something. I bet if you just bought it at the end of the lease they would finance in those fees for you as well.

Unless my math is off but over a 3 year lease and owing only 1k at .30 cents a mile overage? Say he did 5k overage of miles over the allowed 5k a year.

If you saying 1 year then i see what you mean.

Unless my math is off but over a 3 year lease and owing only 1k at .30 cents a mile overage? Say he did 5k overage of miles over the allowed 5k a year.

If you saying 1 year then i see what you mean.
Oh yeah my bad, I was just talking about 1 year.

Deals like that just prove even more that the way credit is nowadays you can can make people think you make a lot more money then you really do.

Oh yeah my bad, I was just talking about 1 year.

Deals like that just prove even more that the way credit is nowadays you can can make people think you make a lot more money then you really do.

Nah its all good you were right too.

Oh yeah 100%. You can really finesse the system to your advantage just off credit alone. Its crazy.

It's not 5,000 miles a year guys. It says excess mileage over 27,500 for 33 months. That's 833.33 miles per month, 10,000 per year.

audi s3 is 100% out. Guess it just barely came out when I saw it parked a couple of weeks ago

I knew I wasnt just seeing things :lol:

Back
Top Bottom