\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

S3 or RS3?

The S3 is for sure..

RS3 no.

Was driving by the same place I saw it last time, car had the badge. Owner must've swapped brakes, wheels, and badge
No pics since I didn't want to take pics of a "stock" Audi that I thought was out.

Last edited:
5,000 MILES A YEAR? WELL DAMN.
laugh.gif
I do 8-10 a year and change my oil at the end of that. I barely go anywhere lol.

Garaje queen 

Last edited:
Spend over $20k on a build just to drive it for 600 miles?.... hmm wouldn't trust it for a second 

Could be plausible, if he has multiple cars.
Ehhhh still questionable, but people do builds and then sell them shortly after. 

My boss has a brand new SRT8 JGC and I would rather save up for that anyway, thing is super badass.

http://bringatrailer.com/listing/1973-datsun-240z-scarab/

1973 Bring a Trailer special!  1973 Datsun 240Z Scarab.  1 of 200 factory conversions by Scarab Engineering, the first company to popularize the V8 swap for the Datsun Z car.   This one has the 327ci Chevrolet V8 with Borg Warner 4-speed manual transmission.  Of the 200 made, only 16 remain accounted for worldwide.  What an amazing piece of American and Japanese car history.   

Turn the above into something like this:

Here are a couple of old ads I found on google put out by Scarab Engineering in the 70s:

http://bringatrailer.com/listing/1973-datsun-240z-scarab/

1973 Bring a Trailer special!  1973 Datsun 240Z Scarab.  1 of 200 factory conversions by Scarab Engineering, the first company to popularize the V8 swap for the Datsun Z car.   This one has the 327ci Chevrolet V8 with Borg Warner 4-speed manual transmission.  Of the 200 made, only 16 remain accounted for worldwide.  What an amazing piece of American and Japanese car history.   

Turn the above into something like this:

Here are a couple of old ads I found on google put out by Scarab Engineering in the 70s:

I love old car ads like that. :pimp:

We picked up a lime green Challenger Hellcat at a Carmax auction today. Has bolt ons and a tune. Definitely a beast

Lime green :smokin

Speaking of Lime green

First thing Nakai does when he steps out of the airport is light his cigarette :lol: That's the one thing I remember when I was watching him build the RWB's a few months ago.

Last edited:
andretti andretti

If buy the plane ticket will to come to Texas and help me fix this Expedition

I'm lightweight serious. Damn thing is taking forever to turn over just started runNing rough as hell

andretti andretti

If buy the plane ticket will to come to Texas and help me fix this Expedition

I'm lightweight serious. Damn thing is taking forever to turn over just started runNing rough as hell
well ,I am on vacation. Never been to Texas either . :lol: I'm down.

What's the exact engine in it?

You check the spark plugs?

We picked up a lime green Challenger Hellcat at a Carmax auction today. Has bolt ons and a tune. Definitely a beast

How tf did that hit a Carmax auction

You'd be surprised what some people will sell to Carmax just to skip the hassle of selling a car. And Carmax won't sell a lot of the exotic cars or anything modded on their lots so they just auction them. Last month we saw a 2011 GT3 RS with 3k miles at a Carmax auction.

Last edited:

How tf did that hit a Carmax auction

You'd be surprised what some people will sell to Carmax just to skip the hassle of selling a car. And Carmax won't sell a lot of the exotic cars or anything modded on their lots so they just auction them. Last month we saw a 2011 GT3 RS with 3k miles at a Carmax auction.
Wow. How much did it end up selling for?

Back
Top Bottom