\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

BBS FI. I prefer them on 991s.

Jesus Christ, that C6 is fast :x I just did 100 easily and the instant mpg was from 25-32 when I took it on the highway and street

Not a Mercedes fan at all but the CLS is a wonderful car. Not sure I'd ever get one because my taste leans towards more sportier but excellent nonetheless

Last edited:
Jesus Christ, that C6 is fast
sick.gif
I just did 100 easily and the instant mpg was from 25-32 when I took it on the highway and street
I wanted a c6 for a while but that interior is just too outdated looking for me

super fun car to drive tho

C6 Z06 is one hell of a car for the money. Trying to get my buddy to pull the trigger on one but he's being a ****

Last edited:
Jesus Christ, that C6 is fast :x I just did 100 easily and the instant mpg was from 25-32 when I took it on the highway and street
I wanted a c6 for a while but that interior is just too outdated looking for me

super fun car to drive tho

C6 Z06 is one hell of a car for the money. Trying to get my buddy to pull the trigger on one but he's being a ****
I'm settling on the S2K. The C6 is a great car, no doubt about it, but I definitely feel more comfortable behind the wheel of the S2000. More than likely down the line I'll pick one up but for now, I'd rather have something more forgiving :lol:

I don't think you're making a bad choice. I'd take a s2000 over a base c6 all day.    S2000s are fun cars man.  The steering feel and the gearbox are incredible

I don't think you're making a bad choice. I'd take a s2000 over a base c6 all day.    S2000s are fun cars man.  The steering feel and the gearbox are incredible

The s2000 will hold its value over time better if you decide to sell as well. The corvette will continue to depreciate especially with the stingray being such a leap and another corvette on the horizon.

The s2000 will hold its value over time better if you decide to sell as well. The corvette will continue to depreciate especially with the stingray being such a leap and another corvette on the horizon.
Both of you hit it right on the nail. The gearbox on the C6 was definitely a challenge, I'm not even gonna front on that because it was something different from what I've driven before. I'd plan on selling the S2K down the line but that's after I Turbo/SC it and I'm ready to settle down you know?

Just finished putting this bad boy in. :pimp: :lol:

Sorry for the blurry pic, I was at the sauna/steam room today and water got into my phone's camera lens.

The intake actually makes the car quieter it seems as the stock intake had one of those artificial/enhanced noise makers (I actually like that noise). :lol: =(

Instant gains, 100+ hp and tq. :pimp: :nerd:

Going to be visiting the Porsche Experience Center in LA this week.  Can't wait, place looks amazing

Back
Top Bottom