\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Front driver tire is squeaking when im moving, slightly goes quieter when applying brakes, almost non existent when im turning.

Def brake pads?

Eh there's always a thousand things that can cause random noises but I'd probably say yeah to brake pads on this one

Front driver tire is squeaking when im moving, slightly goes quieter when applying brakes, almost non existent when im turning.

Def brake pads?
Brake pads could be placed unevenly causing unnecessary contact with the rotor when not being applied. Check your rotors too though if you’re replacing the brake pads.

8C86145B-5AC8-439E-8E10-10919A08C013.jpeg

Voila. Torque readings were all over the place due to the cars lockdown switch being activated along with him having to get the readings from somewhere other than the coil pack. It spun a little on the dyno he also mentioned due to the traction control flashing during the pull. One thing he noted is that my torque curve definitely can be higher as he had to ease into the throttle late in the powerband so he wouldn’t activate the kickdown. This is also after driving the car 40 minutes just to get to him without it cooling down in 83 degree Florida weather, and the numbers aren’t in any order. Each pull generated more and more hp/torque (which i assume is from him feeling more comfortable with the pulls). I’m overall satisfied.

SOUND IS SUBJECTIVE.

I PERSONALLY AM NOT A FAN. WHEN IM AT THE TRACK, MOST OF THE PORSCHES HAVE THE LEAST DESIRABLE SOUND TO ME AND I HAVE NO CLUE WHY BECAUSE THEY SHOULD BE BADASS. ESPECIALLY THE GT3/4

There's nothing subjective about how good a GT3 sounds as it approaches its 9,000 RPM redline.

ngey4o.jpg

Took this out for a spin yesterday. Didn’t get a chance to really push it on the highway but this thing pulls hard. Very little turbo lag because of the electric motors. Put it in sport+ And the suspension and steering firm up dramatically. One of the major complaints people had was cabin noise at around 80-85 mph but I wasn’t able to get it there on residential roads. Tech is a little basic but the console is all touch screen. It’s definitely a contender.

This one was a pretty basic build. None of the cf extras. Just the technology pack so a relatively low sticker price. The only thing I would want would be the carbon ceramic brakes. They still wanted a lot for the lease but I’ve been quoted less for higher spec builds but out of state.

Met up with my buddy in LA last night and got to see his Performante for the first time. Car is insane. Unfortunately i had to catch a flight back to Sac and didnt have time to go for a drive, but next time im out there im gonna go up to Angeles crest highway with him.

Snagged a snapchat vid as he left dinner:

Met up with my buddy in LA last night and got to see his Performante for the first time. Car is insane. Unfortunately i had to catch a flight back to Sac and didnt have time to go for a drive, but next time im out there im gonna go up to Angeles crest highway with him.

Nice! I'm so tempted to ship my car to SoCal just so I can drive it on some of the roads down there. Are you planning on doing Targa Trophy? http://targatrophy.com/.

This one was a pretty basic build. None of the cf extras. Just the technology pack so a relatively low sticker price. The only thing I would want would be the carbon ceramic brakes. They still wanted a lot for the lease but I’ve been quoted less for higher spec builds but out of state.

I have a friend who's been searching far and wide and so far has only gotten 1890 per month plus tax. That's with the 30k rebate through Acura and an additional 10k dealer discount. Let me know if you've found someone who beats it because he's looking to do it before the end of the year. That was for a 190k msrp car.

Also, I got a clay/wax and the 5 is looking pretty good. I need a drop bad, but the only springs out right now are H&R which I really hate. Or AC Schnitzer which Is a bit too grandpa for me. In photos the blue flakes really pop, but in person it can look pretty much pitch black. I love the color. Very similar to my Jerez Black E90 M3.

YuiJpSW.jpg

Yea I don’t care what nobody up here says that **** sounds embarassing...could give 2 f’s what the sticker price says.

u must be confusing what a ricey whip with a huge canister pipe sounds like vs a genuine piece of performance machinery.

people love a great sounding engine...da newer euro brands even pump that into da stereos to simulate a better acoustic experience.

Back
Top Bottom