\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

The family DD.... damn truck can do it all..... 24" Vossen Forged S17-01 Wheels wrapped in NItto Tires...factory air suspension...seats 8 if I need to and the kid watches TV in the back for long trips. Cooler for water and other beverages.

IMG_7929.JPG
LX570.JPG

The Fun Car for now RC F... Apexi Intake and full race exahust, Apexi race suspension,, Lexon full bodykit, Vossen x Work VWS-3 Wheels...

SULL5008.jpg

The car I plan to replace the RC F with.. LC 500.... #LCUL8TR

Lexus_LC 500_CG-205T_5f4f751d.jpg

Last edited:
The family DD.... damn truck can do it all..... 24" Vossen Forged S17-01 Wheels wrapped in NItto Tires...factory air suspension...seats 8 if I need to and the kid watches TV in the back for long trips. Cooler for water and other beverages.

IMG_7929.JPG
LX570.JPG

The Fun Car for now RC F... Apexi Intake and full race exahust, Apexi race suspension,, Lexon full bodykit, Vossen x Work VWS-3 Wheels...

SULL5008.jpg

The car I plan to replace the RC F with.. LC 500.... #LCUL8TR

Lexus_LC 500_CG-205T_5f4f751d.jpg
Nice car and truck. Ima take a wild guess and say you like lexus?
You offroading on some 24s?

Nice car and truck. Ima take a wild guess and say you like lexus?
You offroading on some 24s?
Thanks. Interesting story but I took that pic hopping out the LX driving from Miami to Atlanta fleeing the hurricane. The freeway was a parking lot in GA so I mapped some things out and with Waze found some empty back roads. Though some maps are not totally updated so some roads looked like that. No problem even on 24s..

Yup, love Lexus, amazing vehicles :smile:

Took the car in for the warranty work. Only had to pay the CPO deductible and they replaced the lighting module. I also saw that they ran the diagnostic tool on the car to troubleshoot the fault & I didn't get the TD1 code (basically the code in their system flagging the car as flashed/tuned previously). So now I know the JB4 is truly undetectable. :pimp:

Damn homie got me looking at my Lexus IS in disdain lol

Nice *** rides, that LX looks surprisingly good with the standard grille. I hate it on most models

2CC764BA-D788-41C8-8F66-963A5AE8AA24.jpeg

FAAFF678-BEEF-4FA9-9EAD-78779A54A151.jpeg
6B8BFC7D-FBA3-4C50-AA69-79B57C40CEC6.jpeg

My cars .. Pics from my instagram
I need those wheels asap bruh
I almost had a grand national a few weeks ago dude wanted to trade for my camaro but his car needed everything :smh: he swung the hell out of it and got a huge rod knock trans was slipping and it needed new interior and paint. Had to pass :frown:

I need those wheels asap bruh
I almost had a grand national a few weeks ago dude wanted to trade for my camaro but his car needed everything :smh: he swung the hell out of it and got a huge rod knock trans was slipping and it needed new interior and paint. Had to pass :frown:
Lol.. Yeah , you don’t want any parts of a beat grand national . Car is hell to keep running . I’m lucky enough to have a mechanic who specializes in Buick turbos .
He and his father have a few . Mine got a little over 8k miles on it and still had a few tweaks to work out . 2 years in and out of the shop and finally running perfectly

Almost pulled the trigger because i have a spair 6.0 6 speed setup but it wouldnt be a national imo looked around for a shortblock but they all needed bottom end work. Someday ill get either a national or a typhoon/syclone. Love g bodys

went from a z to a GTR.

noice.

Honda bringing back Type S for Acuras :nerd:

Always felt like Acura's been a little lost since we entered the 2010s. With the recent redesign of the TLX, the new RDX, and future Type S models, I feel like their finally coming around.

Hoping so cause my fam has only gotten Acuras for the last decade. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom