\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Im looking at this car to buy from Michigan. It has been modded with exhaust and cam.

I'm in California.

Anybody familiar with getting a car from out of state registered and passing inspection and emissions?

Im looking at this car to buy from Michigan. It has been modded with exhaust and cam.

I'm in California.

Anybody familiar with getting a car from out of state registered and passing inspection and emissions?
It depends on the cam size and exhaust to pass inspection. Does it still have cats and stock headers? What kind of car is it?

stage 3 cam is what he said. And he said no cats but stock mufflers. I think it might have headers not 100% sure
What kind of car and motor? If it doesnt have cats its an automatic fail. Your gonna have to get a dirty smog then take that to dmv with the pink then just pay taxes and registration.

What kind of car and motor? If it doesnt have cats its an automatic fail. Your gonna have to get a dirty smog then take that to dmv with the pink then just pay taxes and registration.

G8 with the 6.0 L76
I think i can find a dirty smog in LA but will there be a visual inspection from the dmv or from the smog guy?

Cali doesnt suck. Sorry no slander will be allowed.

If finances allow me to purchase. ill find a way to make dis thang get certified.

If only a smog guy is needed and not an official dmv employee in sure someone will pass it right? Right???

G8 with the 6.0 L76
I think i can find a dirty smog in LA but will there be a visual inspection from the dmv or from the smog guy?
The visual inspection is part of the smog. If you get the plug on it you have nothing to worry about it. G8s are dope :pimp: smart going out of state for it every g8 gt has been dogged in cali. I just wish they were lighter

Waiting for this weather to break .. Carshow season
586B8846-4666-4A2C-BB06-80B6F59E6901.jpeg
9C83D4F6-F885-43BA-9F9E-BF97D4C620E9.jpeg
8670E4CB-EDC3-43D0-9BA1-E8E7F4359D71.jpeg

Finally decided to go Ls3 in the impala next summer

Last edited:
I would just like to announce that the lil Golf spins in third gear as I discovered tonight. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom