\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Not much of a car guy, but I recently traded in my '12 Civic for the 18 Civic. And I previously thought I preferred owning but I'm gonna most likely be ready for a big boy toy in a couple years.
MVIMG_20181004_175754.jpg

About 2 years ago, I was seriously going to purchase a brand new GT, so I go to a local Ford dealership, showed the salesman the TrueCar app and what people are paying on average locally ($31K or something like that), but dude was acting like he didn’t know what Truecar was and he accused me of hacking my phone/app to show such a low price). I just walked out and left. :lol:

I sell cars...what probably happened was he didn't want to deal with you because at true car numbers we don't really make any money lol.

I sell cars...what probably happened was he didn't want to deal with you because at true car numbers we don't really make any money lol.
Damn. I thought that the Kia salesman was lying to me when they said they can’t mess with true car numbers. I was trying to get a couple of bucks off the true car price,but he didn’t budge. Ended up paying exactly what true car quoted me

Hey, so I’m thinking about buying this 2012 Chrysler 300 srt8 for 18.5 cash, you guys think this is a good deal? It has about 64k miles on it, planning on buying it and then reselling shortly after

Hey, so I’m thinking about buying this 2012 Chrysler 300 srt8 for 18.5 cash, you guys think this is a good deal? It has about 64k miles on it, planning on buying it and then reselling shortly after
Don’t do it.
U never getting that return back
Use thT to buy something else
Hell 18k I’d buy an old school

I can't believe there's a 6 year old Chrysler being sold for 20000 United States Dollars

Back
Top Bottom