\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Amen

Challenger over a camaro all day on looks alone

Engine... not even close either

Trash

Nah. Challenger a damn boat.

I've driven 392 challenger (have one for sale right now) and the Camaro SS is better.

Ive driven Hellcat and Demon and ZL1. ZL1 ****s on them.

Gotcha. Just asked because I see WRX & STi with the offset license plates and I thought that's because they run FMIC. Otherwise there's no real reason to relocate the plate.

Btw you get clowns trying to race you way more than usual due to the custom plates?
Lol not really. Had a few pulls with a Mustang 5.0 on my way home yesterday. I need more cylinders or a built engine, but that's what the bike is for :smokin for some reason on the highway I take home everyone is a racer.

And I hate the way the center mounted plates look on these cars. Dislike front mounted plates in general.

My neighbor used some stuff called POG (paint oil grease) or some crap from home depot. Gotta be careful tho

Here’s me...2018 M550.

512C03A5-8E32-422C-A385-4DD8EC877055.jpeg

Be extremely, extremely cautious with Carmax German cars. When I worked there there was definitely some sus vehicles on the lot. I even test drove an 08 S5 with my boy who worked there and fourth was slipping on the DSG.

Good looking out. This particular one isn’t in my area so I’d have to get it shipped to my closest location when time to consider it but I do want to test drive it and get the feel.

Can you take a CarMax vehicle to another dealer to be inspected? Like can I take the CarMax Porsche to my local Porsche dealer before buying?

Spend the extra coin and get a Carrera S

No 4S unless having AWD is absolutely vital to you. The Widebody 4S certainly looks better but the driving experience of the RWD car is so much better.

Kinda did like the idea of AWD. My 5 series is AWD now and with the east coast winters I kind of like the idea of having an AWD 911 to be able to drive year round. But I do need to test drive the RWD vs the AWD and see which I like more between the two

Thanks for the input broski’s

Speaking of murican horsepower, have a 2008 Shelby super snake going on the market. 750hp version. One owner. 18k miles.

Back
Top Bottom