\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

2223.jpg
she still cute to me

People have been waiting for this car for years and GM is going to **** this up :lol:
Hmmm insert new Supra. Damn disaster.
I was found at fault
*****ed lied and said I sideswiped her
$500 deductible
:smh:
You know what you need to do, get a bottle of favorite alcohol wake up with a hangover and get a dash cam. Sorry brother, I recently finished up a lawsuit against me this year. Lady on my left turned right, in front of my truck then sued me for 600K. Insurance was ready to deal, I was like HOLD THE F up look at the pictures. Eventually they supplied a lawyer went to court and was found not guilty. The kicker is her and her husband live in my housing community, every now and then I will see her walking when I pick up my girls. Once wife and I were out walking and wife spoke to her. I said why you speak to that B she the one trying to sue us. :smh: Wife is terrible at facial recognition.

You will be alright though man, I know it sucks.

better to have a cop come just so a report can be drawn up
Damn wish I had pics of my accident where lady turned in front of me. I was calm in good spirits because it was a no brainer what happened. But when her husband showed up her story changed completely, so I am waiting on the cop. He comes over to me and says I am found at fault. I was PISSED, went to court judge threw it out. A few months later I get a certified letter in the mail from a lawyer saying she is suing me for 600K. Cops sometimes can screw you over more than not being their.

I will check around computer see if I have the pics of my truck and her mini van.

my GF is looking at a 2011 Infiniti G37 Coupe with 66k miles. How is the reliability/maintenance on these cars?

my GF is looking at a 2011 Infiniti G37 Coupe with 66k miles. How is the reliability/maintenance on these cars?
It is Nissan the build isn't rock solid like Toyota, but it is better than some American cars. Father in law and mother in law have Infiniti's no big issue, but her first one was a floor model and was trash.

I have GAP thru my insurance, but the value of the car is right around how much I owe. As long as they pay off my loan Im Gucci.

And it was on 210 Indian Head highway. I think the car two cars in front of me stopped short. Me & the car directly in front of me stopped in time not to hit anyone. Buddy in the Altima wasn't so lucky. Son said his airbag didn't even deploy, but he's good. What's funny is I have even more reason to hate Altima drivers now. They're always wylin :lol:

Daaaaamn boy you stay around my way. Stay safe on 210 fam. I ****ing hate taking 210 anywhere, people can't drive for **** and half the highway is ****ed up construction street. So many accidents and deaths on 210 on a regular basis.

Im not sure I have faith in them after the redesigned camaro and silverado.
True. They really went backwards in design on both cars. I thought seeing them in person would change my opinion but after seeing a bunch of 2019 Camaros I decided I hate it :lol:

Some dude on reddit made a point that he was tired of seeing "pro touring/street rod" built chevelles (like that one for instance). I saw where he was coming from because ive seen 66's - 71's built like that since i was a youngin watching overhaulin' and Ridez on TV.

Last edited:

If she’s good at maintaining the car will go a long way. I’m in an 07 M35 as my daily, bought 4 years ago at 80k miles and still runs strong. I stay on top of all maintenance ahead of time though.

What’s the best brand of tires? I see Cooper, michelin, continental, and Goodyear as solid options. Most w 50-70k mile warranties. I’m only looking for low road noise and stability overall.

07 Infiniti m35

Im not sure I have faith in them after the redesigned camaro and silverado.
That new Silerado looks like GARBAGE.

RingBrothers doesn't F around, they do GOOD work. I remember that car being on the inaugural season of Battle of the Builders. The little details are just incredible they include in every car. I went out to SEMA two years ago and was hoping to see them, but missed them.
I don't think leather seats would have worked in the design of the car. All the exposed metal with full leather seats would have changed the theme.

Some dude on reddit made a point that he was tired of seeing "pro touring/street rod" built chevelles (like that one for instance). I saw where he was coming from because ive seen 66's - 71's built like that since i was a youngin watching overhaulin' and Ridez on TV.
I get where he is coming from, but would he rather a different car used completely; ie a Nova or Rambler? Or would he have the car built back to factory/assembly floor. If so that has been done just as much, tons of car shows put cars back to factory. Graveyard Cars puts them exactly back to Mopar specs. I did see the shop owner when I went to SEMA.

That new Silerado looks like GARBAGE.

RingBrothers doesn't F around, they do GOOD work. I remember that car being on the inaugural season of Battle of the Builders. The little details are just incredible they include in every car. I went out to SEMA two years ago and was hoping to see them, but missed them.
I don't think leather seats would have worked in the design of the car. All the exposed metal with full leather seats would have changed the theme.
Yeah ringbrothers builds are tuff

What’s the best brand of tires? I see Cooper, michelin, continental, and Goodyear as solid options. Most w 50-70k mile warranties. I’m only looking for low road noise and stability overall.

07 Infiniti m35

Stay away from Goodyear. Trash tires. Michelin, Continental/General, Pirelli, Hankook are better rated tires.

Back
Top Bottom