\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Mobbin

0A379C9C-D0DC-4110-BEEE-D89EF58E579B.jpeg

Also swapped out exhausts. I gotta get a vid pulling off tho lol.

Where at in VA? Place down the street from me P Tuning works a lot on Subaru.

What’s new playa?
Still undecided, but I want something Honda related lol.
FWD FML or VTEC YO
Already have mods? What have you done so far?
Exhaust, yellow fog light overlays, taillight tint, and I removed that red trim around the car on the lips & side skirts lol. I have a set of Mugen window visors & smoked sidemarkers coming in this week as well. Going to wait to put this downpipe on during the summer.
Where at in VA? Place down the street from me P Tuning works a lot on Subaru.
I moved from Alexandria to MD over the summer. The meet up yesterday was in Annandale Va. I’ve heard of P Tuning before, but I don’t think there’s any Honda tuners in the area. Everyone talks about Innovative Motor Works in Philly. Might make that trip myself, but they also do remote tuning.

I moved from Alexandria to MD over the summer. The meet up yesterday was in Annandale Va. I’ve heard of P Tuning before, but I don’t think there’s any Honda tuners in the area. Everyone talks about Innovative Motor Works in Philly. Might make that trip myself, but they also do remote tuning.
MD huh, nice how you liking that no more yearly property tax. Also the darker tint.

MD huh, nice how you liking that no more yearly property tax. Also the darker tint.
Lol the property tax is nice, but it def costed us moving. Had to pay a difference in taxes on our vehicles. During inspection my wife had to PAY to remove her 30% tints. It was a hassle smh, but the crib was definitely worth it. If could’ve afforded a house in NoVa we would’ve stayed.

Prefer my RS. 600LT is just a slightly improved 570S. I was expecting a much different experience, given the LT insignia. Didn't seem to be the case. Definitely not worth the $100k or whatever a 600 costs vs. a pre-owned 570.

Still undecided, but I want something Honda related lol.
FWD FML or VTEC YO

Exhaust, yellow fog light overlays, taillight tint, and I removed that red trim around the car on the lips & side skirts lol. I have a set of Mugen window visors & smoked sidemarkers coming in this week as well. Going to wait to put this downpipe on during the summer.
Nice! Any more pics of the front? And that was the first thing I thought when you posted it, that it would look better without the red trim. It looks good on black but the blue and red looks too much on an already crazy looking car.

How reliability been?

I got a nismo frontier and hate it but I just threw an ome lift and new engine in it so I’m not gonna pitch it yet because it’s under warranty now. Honestly it’s been the most unreliable pos I’ve owned.

I’m thinking either Tacoma or new ranger next. I’ve had several 3rd gen 4runners and they have been flawless I don’t know new Toyotas though.

EB2DE534-2DED-4619-B871-2302A5716B77.jpeg

Poor guy here, finally traded in my 08 Si and got a Civic Hatch Sport.

World of difference and such an easy, comfortable ride. Way more space, brake hold is a nice convenience. Only thing I dislike is the area where my right leg rests against (against the center console) is hard plastic so its rather uncomfortable but whatever. I do like how high the center console is, I feel like im in a cockpit.

Btw, what gas does this thing take? :lol: Im getting mixed answers when I google, the manual says some confusing crap. Its a CVT if it matters.
I like this Civic model.

How reliability been?

I got a nismo frontier and hate it but I just threw an ome lift and new engine in it so I’m not gonna pitch it yet because it’s under warranty now. Honestly it’s been the most unreliable pos I’ve owned.

I’m thinking either Tacoma or new ranger next. I’ve had several 3rd gen 4runners and they have been flawless I don’t know new Toyotas though.

Surprised the frontier is unreliable seeing as the current generation has been out for 15 years.

The Tacoma has been great. Granted it was only stock for 5,000 miles or so. Its tuned with a 3" lift and fox shocks and 33's. I'll never get rid of it.

Surprised the frontier is unreliable seeing as the current generation has been out for 15 years.

The Tacoma has been great. Granted it was only stock for 5,000 miles or so. Its tuned with a 3" lift and fox shocks and 33's. I'll never get rid of it.

Yeah I thought it would be legit but it’s been a nightmare.

Just this week, new radiator, valve cover seals and oil cooler. :lol: that would have set me back at least 2k if the new engine I threw in wasn’t under warranty.

That’s why I’m keeping it for now. It’s got another 2 years to get its act together.

Tacoma is clean man :pimp:

Houses look nice. And you live in NoVA too? :nerd::nerd: Money money. :nerd:
Thanks man, we been here 10 years, caught the market at the right time. :D
Lol the property tax is nice, but it def costed us moving. Had to pay a difference in taxes on our vehicles. During inspection my wife had to PAY to remove her 30% tints. It was a hassle smh, but the crib was definitely worth it. If could’ve afforded a house in NoVa we would’ve stayed.
Weird I thought MD was more lax on tint than VA, now that sucks.
Test drove this the other day:

75F2B21A-147A-4F7A-A86C-33420F604F4A.jpeg
WELL we expect to see pics of it parked in the garage now man. Don't tease us and leave us hanging.
Lol how many damn cars do you own?
:smh:
73 Datsun 240z
87 Supra
91 MR2
97 Lexus SC400
14 Tundra

I still want a handful more, I really want this Volvo that I saw a nice little sleeper. However the wife said no more until we move. Datsun should be done this summer, and MR2 should have an engine swap by fall.

I love my lexus but id like to get out of the lease and get a porsche/get a cheap daily and a 1st gen nsx
:smh::smh:
Why do NSX have to be so damn expensive now. I would love to get one of those.
Yeah I thought it would be legit but it’s been a nightmare.

Just this week, new radiator, valve cover seals and oil cooler. :lol: that would have set me back at least 2k if the new engine I threw in wasn’t under warranty.

That’s why I’m keeping it for now. It’s got another 2 years to get its act together.

Tacoma is clean man :pimp:
Man that sucks I thought Nissan had better reliability than that man, seems like everything but the kitchen sink if giving you problems.

Need tints on my car. Whats a good % to go for in NYC? Tint the windshield or just the windows?

Drive a 2018 GS350 F sport in smoky granite.

Back
Top Bottom