\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Yes I do know the owner but I never complained of not getting paid well. :lol:

I said the IRS doesnt pay well.

Idk what I missed. Maybe a joke went over my head idk lol
Well you and me both because someone brought up the IRS, yet I never mentioned it and neither did you.

I hope more pics coming because nothing really amazing, loving that new Ferrari though.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/autos/gen...-auto-show/ss-BBUpP1v?ocid=spartanntp#image=1
BBUq2q0.jpg

So why would he demand more pay if he never complained about it in the first place :lol:
What does the post you quoted have anything to do with making more money? Also who doesn't want to make more money are you refusing a pay raise?

Was in Miami area and my girl’s parents let us use their 2016 328i for a day, needed gas so I was like “premium right?”, and they said hell naw its a lease, put 87. :lol:

They been using 87 for the 30k miles on it, well that cant be good for the engine...

It did feel a bit sluggish but did move when I mashed the gas, had a weird sound during idle though at times. ‍♂️

Was in Miami area and my girl’s parents let us use their 2016 328i for a day, needed gas so I was like “premium right?”, and they said hell naw its a lease, put 87. :lol:

They been using 87 for the 30k miles on it, well that cant be good for the engine...

It did feel a bit sluggish but did move when I mashed the gas, had a weird sound during idle though at times. ‍♂️
GOD DAMN leased cars, what a miserable life they live.

To save a few pennies bro?
I hate people

:lol:

I swear I’m never buying another used vehicle for a daily.
no risk no reward papi.
engines are made to take abuse idk why people dont understand this.

For example ford beat the hell out of the ecoboost engine when testing it and it performs fine after all the abuse and they pushed it harder than any maniac driver

no risk no reward papi.

For example ford beat the hell out of the ecoboost engine when testing it and it performs fine after all the abuse and they pushed it harder than any maniac driver

Built ford tough

no risk no reward papi.

I get that. I’ve had good luck with all my trucks are cars in the past. I bout a vr6 gti back in the day with 100k on it and womped on it for another 100k and all I had to do was basic maintenance.

Bought 4runners with 160k on them and drove them out to the west coast and back no problem.

BUT when you buy a car that wasn’t maintained it’s a nightmare. I had to throw a new engine in my damn frontier becasue the previous owner didn’t maintain it. I really wasn’t trying to spend money on this truck like that. :lol:

This truck changed my mind on everything.

If I do but another used vehicle it’s getting a leak down test for sure.

I get that. I’ve had good luck with all my trucks are cars in the past. I bout a vr6 gti back in the day with 100k on it and womped on it for another 100k and all I had to do was basic maintenance.

Bought 4runners with 160k on them and drove them out to the west coast and back no problem.

BUT when you buy a car that wasn’t maintained it’s a nightmare. I had to throw a new engine in my damn frontier becasue the previous owner didn’t maintain it. I really wasn’t trying to spend money on this truck like that. :lol:

This truck changed my mind on everything.

If I do but another used vehicle it’s getting a leak down test for sure.
Oh yes no maintenance is an issue.

Honestly that's the worst truck to buy.
Toyota > Nissan of you need a foreign truck.

Also American trucks in general are so reliable.
Buddy has a work truck Silverado had coolant leaking in the oil. Poured some fix a gasket in the tank and been running strong for a year so far

Oh yes no maintenance is an issue.

Honestly that's the worst truck to buy.
Toyota > Nissan of you need a foreign truck.

Also American trucks in general are so reliable.
Buddy has a work truck Silverado had coolant leaking in the oil. Poured some fix a gasket in the tank and been running strong for a year so far

Yeah I learned that the hard way. I’ll never buy another Nissan truck again. But I’m gonna ride this until the wheels fall off since I got a fresh motor in it.

I’ve had a couple third gen 4runners. They are bullet proof but getting old now so they are all rust boxes in mn.

Next truck is gonna be a Tacoma or maaaybe the new ranger idk.

Those old silverados are indestructible man. :lol: my friends dad has had the same suburban since I was in 6th grade. I’m 31 now. :rofl:

..purchased in December and I’ve loved every minute of driving it. My StockX sales have funded about 1/3 of the total cost of the car, and now I have a much cleaner closet too.
Congrats were you considering anything else or did you only want this?

Agreed on used cars. Few years back I bought a ZJ Grand Cherokee for a beater. Saw the ad, "runs great, well maintained" ! I test drove it, drove great. I paid the guy the money. I legit no joke found a parking spot and the serp belt broke. Got it towed and as the Jeep was getting on the flatbed, the exhaust fell and I saw it was all rusted out on the top where the exhaust is up against the chassis. :stoneface:

I junked it and lost about 1500. lol

Will never buy a used car again.

Back
Top Bottom