\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Ain't that fast?

Over 500hp in a carbon fiber whip with AWD is fast buddy.
No insult. I wish I could afford that car. But yea it's not that fast by fast car standards. That's all I was speaking too. The "in your gut" fast feeling

I'd rather drive that r8 that any car in this thread maybe ever but yea you dont wanna line up against a seriously fast car like the p90d.

You can compare 99% of cars to the p90d and they won’t be fast”er” and then nothing is gonna touch the acceleration of the roadster.

Screenshot_2019-05-03-17-35-06.png

we're in automotive golden era.

Joints caught my eye when i was a youngin
SA_640.jpg

Dude has such an amazing collection of cars.

Looked them up about 2 weeks ago they still cos grip, I want to say the company went out of business so they are certainly limited. Guy waited years for the one he wanted in that color.

So I drove into the shoerack in my garage and caused a pretty nasty dent on the front lip/splitter.. Luckily the bumper was unharmed.

I was quoted over 600 for a new one and the thing is made of plastic :stoneface:

I took the splitter to a bodyshop referred by my guy who did paintless dent repair on my old GTR and came out good as new for $150

1.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Look at you flexing >D

012276ED-D33D-42F7-B9A5-75B606D71A70.jpeg
E8914D6B-AB5A-4A3E-8111-E2A48728DBB7.jpeg
71BC51F8-CBBB-4EBC-A255-4443D50997D9.jpeg
Brah.

Someone hit the Hemi in my work parking lot smh
They didn't even leave a note mane.

We have pretty big spots even with my truck I have room on both sides.

Look how much room I left .

People wilding man!
That mofo!!! People have 0 courtesy man, absolutely 0. S**t pisses me off! Hope you get the beast fixed quick

I'm going to talk to the facilities people this morning Inshallah.

Man I wish I could finesse a disable placard.

I wish they hit my truck instead, the chrome bumpers probably wouldn't even scratch

I just feel disrespected. Like fam we work at the same company u just gunna hit and run? Smh
Dig deep for CCTV footage of the lot. Invest in a dashcam. This is one of the many reasons I invested in a $800 front/rear dashcam set-up for my Chally! Sucks it got scratched but easily fixable. Inshallah she'll be back to 100% sexy in no time

Haha, yep a 2015+ manual 5.0 would probably be my first choice. My only issue with them is they are EVERYWHERE (non-GT's especially). That's the one thing I really liked about the last couple vehicles I've had (Trailblazer SS, Ford Lightning, current Jeep SRT8), I never see them around, and hardly anyone knows what they are, which I like. I'd consider a manual 392 Challenger, or a 392 Charger as well. But that won't be until at least May next year when I'm done school. For now, my truck will do :lol:

One of the G8 GXP's? They're kinda cool, but I think I have my heart set on a manual 5.0 down the road.

Yea exactly. Man, the plasti-dip was REALLY easy to do. That's actually my first time using it, I just googled how to do it, and watched a couple YouTube videos, it's really easy to work with stuff. Again, it wasn't my first choice, and to be honest I kinda looked down on plasti-dip stuff as cheap and tacky before. But I didn't have many good options, and with the glossifier, you can't even tell it's plasti-dip, and it's held up all winter, through all the winter automatic car washes I used, hasn't peeled at all. I just went overboard on taping up everything, basically covered the entire side of the Jeep with newspaper except for the door trim I was spraying, since I didn't want any overspray. I did a bunch of light coats, and finished off with the glossifier, super easy.

Hopefully you find a shop that can paint your moldings, and doesn't try and rip you off price wise!
Word up! Google & Youtube def help a lot! Going overboard with the taping is a good idea. That way you are well protected against overspray. Can you post some close-up pics of the plasti dipped pieces please? If you don't mind. And yeah I'm still waiting on this stretch of rain to clearout & give me some sunshine so I can take it to the shop. The shop is great to me since they did the louvers & exhaust tips installation on the Challenger, they always give me a fair price. Lets see what happens

Dig deep for CCTV footage of the lot. Invest in a dashcam. This is one of the many reasons I invested in a $800 front/rear dashcam set-up for my Chally! Sucks it got scratched but easily fixable. Inshallah she'll be back to 100% sexy in no time
inshallah bruh! might have to cop that dashcam

Oh I see you using the two bucket method. Very nice.

Best investment you can make in your car, because funny thing is nothing will really happen to you once it is installed. Like Mayhem is like **** guess we better move to someone else now.
giphy (4).gif
Lmao that's soo true. Once you get the dashcam no accidents or mayhem seems to happen

Word up! Google & Youtube def help a lot! Going overboard with the taping is a good idea. That way you are well protected against overspray. Can you post some close-up pics of the plasti dipped pieces please? If you don't mind. And yeah I'm still waiting on this stretch of rain to clearout & give me some sunshine so I can take it to the shop. The shop is great to me since they did the louvers & exhaust tips installation on the Challenger, they always give me a fair price. Lets see what happens
Yea it's mostly in the prep! Here's a close up I took the trim piece today.
20190505_122247.jpg
Always nice to have a good relationship with a shop. I don't really have one right now, but I'm also pretty tied up with school so probably won't be doing any more mods anytime soon.

Back
Top Bottom