\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

mr organik be havin me rollin
He the type a dude u be just wanting to beat up
Cause he talk so much ****
But he will shoot u
Or u may lose so u gotta chill out :lol:

Might do an even trade for the Camry. Maybe get into an Si sedan as a different daily. Something a little more livelier while the GTI is getting built. :lol:

Some abandoned cars on my level of the garage. Seeing any abandoned car always makes me wonder whats their story? And how'd they get to this point? Crazy to think that @ some point in their lives all these cars were factory new
20190921_114636.jpg
Somebody needs to check the trunk of that Capris any funny smells, look like a dead body or stack of gold looking at those shocks.

I guess if they really needed to they could fish a line down or breakin and jump the car to move it. Must not be that much of a loss since they haven't moved them yet.

Might do an even trade for the Camry. Maybe get into an Si sedan as a different daily. Something a little more livelier while the GTI is getting built. :
There wont be much of a speed or hp gain :lol:
Not worth it imo
Nah, i don’t need speed or hp gains for the daily lmao The GTI will satisfy that need once done.

It’s nice
Is it a 6banger with turbo?
What’s up y’all . Haven’t been in here in idk how long. Over the summer a deer ran into the side of my STI. Had plans to keep it but got it fixed and ended up turning her in. Had a few options in mind but finally landed on this a couple months ago
2020 M340i

465EEFD1-7338-4E26-9BDE-1BB2F900030D.jpeg

What’s up y’all . Haven’t been in here in idk how long. Over the summer a deer ran into the side of my STI. Had plans to keep it but got it fixed and ended up turning her in. Had a few options in mind but finally landed on this a couple months ago
2020 M340i

465EEFD1-7338-4E26-9BDE-1BB2F900030D.jpeg
The Subaru and M presence was so strong years ago in this thread. Used to see nonstop pics but now all I see are da hemi and few forgiens :lol:

Might do an even trade for the Camry. Maybe get into an Si sedan as a different daily. Something a little more livelier while the GTI is getting built. :

Nah, i don’t need speed or hp gains for the daily lmao The GTI will satisfy that need once done.
Good cause lowkey I think a v6 Camry would gap a si :lol:
All for someone getting into a 6 speed ?

Not gonna lie I miss the STI a little but I like power and interiors. Subaru still sucks at interiors even on a limited edition. And they still wanna price the hell out of them. Not to mention using the same damn engine. I’m sure they can engineer something that can be making so much more and maybe a little more fuel efficient :lol:. My twin scroll 6 is already getting better efficiency.

Somebody needs to check the trunk of that Capris any funny smells, look like a dead body or stack of gold looking at those shocks.

I guess if they really needed to they could fish a line down or breakin and jump the car to move it. Must not be that much of a loss since they haven't moved them yet.
Lol those shocks are shot to hell...hmm wonder whats inside...hey you never know. If its a body Imma keep it movin lol, if its a stack of gold its mine! Yeah they can easily breakin & do a jump. To get the Grand Marquis in they used a work pickup truck & pushed it inside all the way to its spot. Yeah not too big of a loss for them, besides, its a bunch of morons running the management side of the operation

Back
Top Bottom