\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I love that this thread is still going strong. Here's a couple recent pics of the Jalopy. :lol:

PS13-erctnia-1.JPG

PS13-eractnia-2.JPG

You say basic I say reliable.
I see rhd with sr20det, did you import it or you not in the usa?

Yeah this thing doesn't give me too many issues. I've had it for a while now and I've been tempted to build it over the years but like you said, once you start doing certain things there's really no going back. It's funny because when I first bought it, majority of my friends dove in head first into trying to make 400+hp and unless you have very deep pockets (I don't), or you know exactly what you're doing (I definitely don't) it never really works out. As much as I'd love to be able to roast tires in 4th, 5th gear on the highway, I'll take reliability and easy maintenance all day.

I'm in Toronto, btw. I ended up buying it from an importer since I couldn't find a rust free Canadian car for cheap when I was looking.

Any particular reason you sold the Dart? Or you just wanted to upgrade? Loving the black, dope ride sir

it was just time for a change bro. Last month was hell for me and it turned into a money pit so I decided to let it go

Did some damage to it on my bday and I refused to continue to throw money into it when I know I wanted something bigger and faster

Back
Top Bottom