\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

no one gunna respond to this? LOL

and yall think the hellcat slow? da URUS also claimed a couple porsches :lol:
Stop it hellcats are only "fast" on the track where they prep the surface to stick to the tire...... until that rearend breaks.
On the street they getting gapped by everything on that list and then some.

On a side note why they got gtr up there with "supercars"

Everyone has their own opinion on car brands and models. Some they like others not so much. It seems the hemi is disliked by few here & to call the Hellcat "slow" because it lost a race to the Urus is laughable. Every car wins and loses...ppl here act like once a race is lost that particular car is slow & nothing more. It lost on a track, a course it was never designed to compete on in the first place but hey I guess it's just a slow 797hp car lol

Everyone has their own opinion on car brands and models. Some they like others not so much. It seems the hemi is disliked by few here & to call the Hellcat "slow" because it lost a race to the Urus is laughable. Every car wins and loses...ppl here act like once a race is lost that particular car is slow & nothing more. It lost on a track, a course it was never designed to compete on in the first place but hey I guess it's just a slow 797hp car lol
i just dont like when people speak on something on which they dont have the facts, so i provide the facts.

only p cars da urus claimed were caymans...
with that being said

106. Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye 1:42.70
107. Jaguar XKR-S (550 PS) 1:42.90
108. BMW M3 (E92) 1:42.96

that m3 lap time tho only 400hp :pimp:

it’s not slow but for having damn near 800hp it’s not really fast. Not in the quarter mile and not around a track.
You can run the same 1/4 times with a 2018 mustang gt with a few mods making 500ish whp. The guy stangmode on YouTube runs low 11s/high 10s on his

it’s not slow but for having damn near 800hp it’s not really fast. Not in the quarter mile and not around a track.

that doesnt make sense lol

please drive one then say its not really fast
only p cars da urus claimed were caymans...
with that being said

106. Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye 1:42.70
107. Jaguar XKR-S (550 PS) 1:42.90
108. BMW M3 (E92) 1:42.96

that m3 lap time tho only 400hp :pimp:

cayman still a great car doe
You can run the same 1/4 times with a 2018 mustang gt with a few mods making 500ish whp. The guy stangmode on YouTube runs low 11s/high 10s on his
eh add the same mods to the hellcat and its at 1000 horsepower.

why doesn’t it make sense? It’s fast but not for something that has 800hp... It’s slower around a track than a heavy *** suv with less power. It beats certain cars around the track that have about half the hp, but by a smaller margin than it loses to the Urus. On the quarter mile you’re not getting into the 10s unless you’re on a perfectly prepped track. In a manual hellcat good luck running 11’s. Add sticky tires and goodbye driveshaft and rear end. I was in the market for a red eye before I bought my raptor, and I already have a car with over 700whp...they're fun to drive though.

but you’re paying 60k+ for it though And you still have to mod to beat a 35k mustang gt with bolt ons

steady rollin’ into 2020
62-B6538-D-56-A5-4-A43-B2-FD-72-E2-F499-A154.jpg
Correct me if im wrong but is that a sharknose bmw?

I dont believe that. I seen some bone stock 18 and 19s making barely 400 to the wheels

Ive called it slow forever not because of a video that I didn't even watch. I've driven hellcats. It's the lamest 700 plus horsepower car I've ever driven. Very underwhelming. It's great at doing burnouts and thats about it. Some people only care about horsepower numbers and they get excited by hellcats. I on the other hand actually care about other performance aspects of a car, along with driving experience. Im not, but if I WAS gonna buy a modern muscle car I'd go after a Mustang or Camaro

I have heard the scatpacks are actually better track cars than the hellcats because of the lighter engine and better grip.

To me the hellcat is all about theatre and looks. They are decently fast but they sound(dat supercharger) and look amazing. You can’t drive one without smiling. It’s an experience every time.

The m3 would be my go to if it didn’t sound like a lawnmower tho

I dont believe that. I seen some bone stock 18 and 19s making barely 400 to the wheels

its mostly that new 10speed that makes them a lot quicker. They’re probably closerto 450ish hp but they do run 11s with just tires as a mod

Ive called it slow forever not because of a video that I didn't even watch. I've driven hellcats. It's the lamest 700 plus horsepower car I've ever driven. Very underwhelming. It's great at doing burnouts and thats about it. Some people only care about horsepower numbers and they get excited by hellcats. I on the other hand actually care about other performance aspects of a car, along with driving experience. Im not, but if I WAS gonna buy a modern muscle car I'd go after a Mustang or Camaro
Whatever works for you brother :emoji_thumbsup: to each their own. I respect it

Back
Top Bottom