\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

idk how you guys can sit and wax, polish, care for your cars

bought some Zaino stuff, man hard work and half assed it

still came out great but screw that :lol:
same i like washing my car but waxing it and all that extra stuff can get annoying.. black too oh no :lol: i need pay for a detail tbh

20200501_195715.jpg

Way too big n boxy to be enjoyable to wash like my sports cars were. Feels bad man. If they pass the emergency money for the people thing I will return to the Challenger squad in a blue scat

I love detailing. I have all the equipment and cleaners to do paint corrections and I have done them in years past. I cant do it anymore for long periods bc of my back being ****ed up.
Takes me forever just to quick detail after a drive now. So whenever the cars need a correction, I pay someone to do it now. :frown: I really miss doing corrections. I found it therapeutic.

I “wash” my car every 3/4 weeks or so. And when I say “wash”, I really just hose it down (don’t even use soap most of the time), hit it with a scrub brush, hose it down again, and then let the sun dry it. Lol. There’s water spots because I don’t dry it properly, but the paint still looks excellent for an 18 year old car. Now when it comes to the interior, that’s what’s important to me, I keeps it clean at all times, even the smallest spec of dust or debris bothers me, haha.

I thoroughly enjoy taking the time to wash my car then give it a nice coat of Meguiar's Gold Class Carnuba! It's super relaxing for me to do that. And I feel really good about the job I did when I'm done (and the car looks great)!

This is my car that I did a full wax and interior clean and leather conditioning before I took it to the local Concourse (to attend but park in the Motorsports parking lot, which is where nice cars can park so it's another show within a show). Top pic at the show before I left and below was just the day before after the waxing

IMG_20190908_132230.jpg
IMG_20190905_170646.jpg

I love detailing. I have all the equipment and cleaners to do paint corrections and I have done them in years past. I cant do it anymore for long periods bc of my back being ****ed up.
Takes me forever just to quick detail after a drive now. So whenever the cars need a correction, I pay someone to do it now. :frown: I really miss doing corrections. I found it therapeutic.

what product would you recommend for a one step correction?

I wanna give it a go.

I thoroughly enjoy taking the time to wash my car then give it a nice coat of Meguiar's Gold Class Carnuba! It's super relaxing for me to do that. And I feel really good about the job I did when I'm done (and the car looks great)!

This is my car that I did a full wax and interior clean and leather conditioning before I took it to the local Concourse (to attend but park in the Motorsports parking lot, which is where nice cars can park so it's another show within a show). Top pic at the show before I left and below was just the day before after the waxing

IMG_20190908_132230.jpg
IMG_20190905_170646.jpg
Like the grill! Good taste

My personal opinion ram has the best interior hands down in the truck segment and looks wise I do like it the same as ford and miles ahead of anything GM, I just choose the raptor because it was the complete package. I don't trust that the trx will be a complete package and will just get the hellcat treatment which for me personally wouldn't warrant the price.

The only time the new Silverado looks good from the front is when it’s the trail boss or when it has the blacked out grille. Other than that it’s basura imo. The bed is hella tall and lightweight looks like a 2013 Honda ridge line or some ****.

thats fire minus the hood vent
fam thats a hood scoop not a vent
im guessing u never driven a whip with a hood scoop? its beautiful

That one is hideous aswell.
I'm not a fan of widebodys unless you need them. Always get a good laugh at these jdm kids throwing on widebodys knowing their cars only make 2-300 hp :lol:
hes building it into an awd probably twin turbo v8

breh no cap i hate washing my whip.

currently got about 3-4 bird poops on it, i guess ill wash it tomorrow.

I really wanna wrap the chally so i can run it thru the automated wash.

not sure if i should wrap it silver with the matte black hood or nardo grey with the matte black hood

Back
Top Bottom