\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

The reason why the sales are low it's because of where we are as a society which is purchasing vehicles by Analytics or a simpler way of putting it is magazine numbers. Our very own member @nawghtyhare is a prime example of this.

When previously asked about getting a charger Hellcat he said he would not do it because the top speed is 2mph less then his current Hellcat but he has yet to go more than a hundred 164mph in his current Hellcat. So the reason that he gave for not wanting a charger Hellcat does not even apply to him.

It's the same thing when demon owners saying they have an 8 second car poor people buying a car based on the time that Randy pobst got at Laguna Seca Raceway or the Nurburgring. Most people now by Vehicles based on the manufacturer's money and professional drivers accomplishments.

The LC500 is a great balance of luxury and performance as well as it should be because it's a GT car not a sports car. It has a completely different design language than the other big three luxury Brands and it's the only one with a naturally aspirated motor. If you are a trrue enthusiast and are spending that kind of money on a car( which most people who buy these types of vehicles are car enthusiast) the LC will not stand out because it is indeed the slowest and does not have the tech.

For what 98% of people do on a weekly basis with their car the LC has more then enough power and luxury
Fair comparison to the LC500........
S550 coupe
650i coupe

I could go deeper but you get the idea. To me the LC is special just on the fact that it is the only luxury car you can buy with a NA V8.

I'd also put the F-Type R 5.0 in that comparison as well. Materials are great as it has lots of luxury. Not the greatest infotainment (the new one, which I do NOT like the refreshed nose) is better than the ones a few year ago.

Last edited:
Raced a vette the other day on the highway, looked like the c5, not sure if it was modded but homie had dealer plates on it ... we did a 80mph roll race, he honk to 3 just to kill my pride, I immediately gave up once I got to 100mph which in my eyes was quick... he just somehow hit 130mph within that time frame 😳😂. I’m ready to trade my car in now.

Guy had dealer plates? And he's doing 130 mph on the highway?!! He's lucky be didn't get stopped. Insurance companies who cover dealers have STRICT limits on what they let slide. Racing is not one of them! He should know better. Save the racing for the track.

Did/does anyone here collect diecast cars? I used to play with those all the time when I was a kid instead of hotwheels. I'm getting my nephew into them now lol to me they were so much better than hotwheels because they were bigger and more realistic.

Guy had dealer plates? And he's doing 130 mph on the highway?!! He's lucky be didn't get stopped. Insurance companies who cover dealers have STRICT limits on what they let slide. Racing is not one of them! He should know better. Save the racing for the track.

looked like dealer plates, it was blue like this. Maybe he forgot to take them off and already own car. I did that once with last car. But it was late night and we was the only one on the highway so no one was in danger.
4FE8C16B-7E28-4A9E-AC2E-F2CCB2316F60.jpeg

Did/does anyone here collect diecast cars? I used to play with those all the time when I was a kid instead of hotwheels. I'm getting my nephew into them now lol to me they were so much better than hotwheels because they were bigger and more realistic.

I did, bit got out of it a few years ago. Was HUGE into 1:18 scale. I got over 300+ easily. All older ones that aren't made. UT, AutoArt, Kyosho, Jadi, dealer edition Porsche & BMW, you name it. I want to sell them all off to take care of some bills. Some are worth a lot of money surprising. Gonna have to put some on eBay to start and see how it goes. Interested in any, lol? 👍

I had Tamiyas when I was younger

Was also into RC cars before I could drive

05fordgt 05fordgt i've probably had about half that amount lol 1:18 scales is what I did also. I'll never forget this one Hot Wheels 65' Impala lowrider that I had, it had swivel seats and you could pull down the suspension like it raised up after hitting switches. I loved those things.

Man I got off of those things some years back lol I'd only cop for my nephew to play with so I wouldn't want him to play with any collectibles. I feel like you could definitely make some money on ebay

fluid hips fluid hips I used to beg my dad to get me a gas powered R/C car back in the day but he always said it was too expensive lol I remember wanting one of those flip side R/C cars that had a different look on the top and bottom of the car. R/C cars are cool... especially the drift build ones that they have now

05fordgt 05fordgt i've probably had about half that amount lol 1:18 scales is what I did also. I'll never forget this one Hot Wheels 65' Impala lowrider that I had, it had swivel seats and you could pull down the suspension like it raised up after hitting switches. I loved those things.

Man I got off of those things some years back lol I'd only cop for my nephew to play with so I wouldn't want him to play with any collectibles. I feel like you could definitely make some money on ebay

The hobby was great in the late 1990s to mis 2000s. Prices were really reasonable. $50 for an awesome Lamborghini Murcielago from AA. Same with the AutoArt (AA) Saleen Mustangs. But once the prices went really high ($150-$200 a pop) I was out. I got so many exotics it's ridiculous. Gotta go to my folks place and grab some to post up for sale eventually.

The hobby was great in the late 1990s to mis 2000s. Prices were really reasonable. $50 for an awesome Lamborghini Murcielago from AA. Same with the AutoArt (AA) Saleen Mustangs. But once the prices went really high ($150-$200 a pop) I was out. I got so many exotics it's ridiculous. Gotta go to my folks place and grab some for t
fluid hips fluid hips I used to beg my dad to get me a gas powered R/C car back in the day but he always said it was too expensive lol I remember wanting one of those flip side R/C cars that had a different look on the top and bottom of the car. R/C cars are cool... especially the drift build ones that they have now

R/C was the best in the late '80s into the '90s. My favorite was the ClodBuster. Bought one and did a whole ESP Clodzilla IV cantilever kit. But wasn't good a soldering and couldn't get the thing running. I did however build a Tamiya semi truck with box trailer. That was fun. 4-channel radio, sound effects, remote outriggers. Was a blast to build. I should sell it as I hear old vintage R/C is the rage now.

I also wanted a gas RC car but parents wouldn't let me. Ended up with electric

I also wanted a gas RC car but parents wouldn't let me. Ended up with electric

05fordgt 05fordgt yeah i missed out on the golden era of R/C cars then. I never got into them besides the basic ones at KB Toys lol

MakeNTGreatAgain MakeNTGreatAgain white just doesn't do it ebough justice smh, I feel like it looks like a fleet work truck lol

fluid hips fluid hips man i might have to get one now, just because I can lol

Back
Top Bottom