\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Saw a f8x m3 on the highway

goddamn that exhaust is sodamn disgusting

it was the ugliest exhaust on a “sports car” ive ever heard

made me wanna come in here and tell yall V8s>>>

Cant compete with a v8 roar but the M’s generally have nice sounding exhausts. Though I drove my boys M5 Comp and that exhaust was a lot tamer than I woudve imagined.

On a side note, my boy copped an R/T Challenger. That nice nardo gray type color. Interior is trash af though. They need to update asap.

Cant compete with a v8 roar but the M’s generally have nice sounding exhausts. Though I drove my boys M5 Comp and that exhaust was a lot tamer than I woudve imagined.

On a side note, my boy copped an R/T Challenger. That nice nardo gray type color. Interior is trash af though. They need to update asap.

HE MUST HAVE THAT GARBAGE CLOTH INTERIOR?

320E8252-52E4-4D21-A83C-D671F0421C41.jpeg

Copped this baby a few days ago. Need to do a ton of stuff to her. Between daycare and this RIP my pockets:sick:
Damn bruv nice truck
these comfy af

damn right Porsches r excluded 👌

Dont think they’ll update for a while tbh
Whip is selling like hot cakes
The target audience will b satisfied

320E8252-52E4-4D21-A83C-D671F0421C41.jpeg

Copped this baby a few days ago. Need to do a ton of stuff to her. Between daycare and this RIP my pockets:sick:

Beautiful truck bud. The STX is a great package and a great value. And you picked one of my favorite colors when I sold these! Abyss Grey is such a cool color. When we got our 1st one in, I saw it in the distance under florescent lights (at night) and said that's not Lithium Grey (that is much darker with some blue in it). Once I got back there and saw it, saw it was Abyss Grey, I loved the color! What are your plans for it if I may ask?

Had a local young guy who does detailing (he's VERY GOOD) and photography (also excellent with good equipment) sent my wife & I am invite for a photo shoot down at the Philly Naval Yards. Such a fun day with some cool shots of his buddy's MP4-12C Mclaren with an aircraft carrier in the background.
PXL_20201129_194859190.jpg
PXL_20201129_200135643.jpg
PXL_20201129_195747246.jpg
PXL_20201129_203249816.jpg

It's very strange. So many people have asked my wife and I if the car is new. Guess people think the design still looks fresh for a 2009. Fun ride down the Blue Route to 95N. Very relaxing surprisingly.

Had a local young guy who does detailing (he's VERY GOOD) and photography (also excellent with good equipment) sent my wife & I am invite for a photo shoot down at the Philly Naval Yards. Such a fun day with some cool shots of his buddy's MP4-12C Mclaren with an aircraft carrier in the background.

It's very strange. So many people have asked my wife and I if the car is new. Guess people think the design still looks fresh for a 2009. Fun ride down the Blue Route to 95N. Very relaxing surprisingly.

Those Mp4’s sound nice in person. Gallardo def looks dated now, especially next to Huracans. Still a handsome vehicle.

Beautiful truck bud. The STX is a great package and a great value. And you picked one of my favorite colors when I sold these! Abyss Grey is such a cool color. When we got our 1st one in, I saw it in the distance under florescent lights (at night) and said that's not Lithium Grey (that is much darker with some blue in it). Once I got back there and saw it, saw it was Abyss Grey, I loved the color! What are your plans for it if I may ask?
Thanks man. I agree the STX is a great budget option (I am cheap as hell :lol:). I had been eyeing the abyss grey since ford first introduced it, it is a beautiful color imo. Once I got serious about buying I couldn’t settle on another color. They are getting hard to find too, the dealer I went to sold 2 as I pulled into the lot. As far as upgrades it’ll mainly be the sound system and rims/tires. Probably going to get a lift too. Should be a fun project. Congrats on the lambo too, it is super nice.

F150 is mean. Color is perfect. Jus needs tints, a bed cover or spray liner and some 33s. wont even rub if you don't wanna spend the $ to lift it

I think the Porsche interior ain’t that impressive, either.
Porsche in general overrated from the ones I've driven (Panamera/911/Boxster). Haven't liked their models since the 90s and Carrera GT. Looks wise is subjective, but never moved the needle to me, esp for models in the 175k+ range.
Lambo/Ferrari, hell even an R8 any day over them.

Interior isn't as bad as the 08-14 ones imo. The 15-present have a much better gauge cluster, nicer soft touch materials. The peanut butter interior looks pretty with the leather stitching & the t bar shifter has a nice feel to it. SRTs have the laguna leather which is nice & plush. There is still a lot of hard touch plastic in the interior but hey, it's an American car after all. Interior isn't the focus on these cars anyway, never was & doubt it'll get anymore focus in the future. The refresh in 2015 helped a lot imo. Fancy sexy interiors has always been a German strong point. People complain about their interiors but it's a muscle car not some fine tuned luxury car that it should have a refined interior that rivals Benz & Beemers. Interiors of muscle cars from the 60s & 70s were plain, simple & functional & that's what they are today with modern amenities & touches

Back
Top Bottom