\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

97BE964A-2832-46E1-BD06-A83B3350016D.jpeg

Don’t be jealous, fellas: This car has 216,000 miles. Very proud of all I’ve been able to squeeze out of this Hybrid (Background info: I’m an Educator and classroom teacher for over 12 years, zero debt. Bachelor’s and Master’s degree are completely paid by my own sweat and tears. I live 6 miles from the beach in SoCal, I do love cars, but coming from a lower income family that never had a plan to get out of debt, it was a personal choice not to walk the same path.) I’m ready for the haters.

People who will hate probably have this mentality that you need to drive a certain car, dress a certain way, etc.

Keep driving it until the wheels come off.

Trust me, we know :lol:
bruh when im driving locally, i get flashbacks of hitting the same street in my chally and how it would eat the road up. makes me wanna go cop another.

probably one of the funnest daily drivers is a scatpack.

you can actually go through 2 gears before getting dangerously fast and its exhilirating.

bruh when im driving locally, i get flashbacks of hitting the same street in my chally and how it would eat the road up. makes me wanna go cop another.

probably one of the funnest daily drivers is a scatpack.

you can actually go through 2 gears before getting dangerously fast and its exhilirating.

I'm sure another is in the stars for you. Only a matter of time

man i was in an area the other day and mad ppl had new 1 ton ford/dodge/chevy trucks
like damn bruh those trucks are like 70-90k for the platinum editions

My next whip i've kinda been leaning towards copping one of these diesel f250s
The comfort and peace of mind of a truck is just too nice, plus add enough power to "spin the tires" at any given time and these can be fun.
1606321306267.png

1606321287525.png

1606321271233.png

1606321222291.png
Spin the tires maybe but can they smoke the tires........

Back
Top Bottom