\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I never been big on Cadillacs but my boy pulled up with a brand new ct5 as a loaner and I was :wow: that joint was CLEAN.

My friend just picked up an F8

this thing is crazy in person!
321E61CF-C0E5-4A92-9A95-A6EC44AF3C8F.jpeg
CFC4D399-26E3-434B-A9A7-0BB3A41C0F82.jpeg
47E74CF6-0912-42C1-9A77-0E2FF5462E08.jpeg
0DEE9377-3AF4-46EE-BB06-65D04B51EEB5.jpeg
D236675C-E6FE-476D-B2D6-8389F40992BF.jpeg
4D25ECA0-866D-4C7C-8662-0D95905D79F7.jpeg
DA8E603B-42F8-4399-8DB8-0CFB952532D1.jpeg
E496B07D-C771-4209-928C-91C70BA7E7EF.jpeg

My ordered charger is stuck in paint and will be there for at least 3 more weeks due to FCA shutting down the plant because of the microchip shortage. :smh:

probably not getting my car until sometime in June if I’m lucky.

My ordered charger is stuck in paint and will be there for at least 3 more weeks due to FCA shutting down the plant because of the microchip shortage. :smh:

probably not getting my car until sometime in June if I’m lucky.
Damn! Sucks to hear it. Hope it gets to you soon. Does the microchip shortage have anything to do with the container ship being stuck in the Suez Canal? I , for the 1st time ever, had to pump regular 87 gas in my Maxima last night. Got lucky last Wed & got premium 93 for the Challenger. I asked the gas station attendant what's with all the local Shell stations not having 93? He said because of the situation in the canal, everything is backed up & the effects are being felt all over.

Damn! Sucks to hear it. Hope it gets to you soon. Does the microchip shortage have anything to do with the container ship being stuck in the Suez Canal? I , for the 1st time ever, had to pump regular 87 gas in my Maxima last night. Got lucky last Wed & got premium 93 for the Challenger. I asked the gas station attendant what's with all the local Shell stations not having 93? He said because of the situation in the canal, everything is backed up & the effects are being felt all over.

I am not sure if the container ship had anything to do with it...... just have to be patient. More time to think about mods.

My salesman is trying to get me into a redeye they have on the lot in the meantime tho :lol: It's the exact spec as the scat I ordered but it's not practical for my everyday commute.

I am not sure if the container ship had anything to do with it...... just have to be patient. More time to think about mods.

My salesman is trying to get me into a redeye they have on the lot in the meantime tho :lol: It's the exact spec as the scat I ordered but it's not practical for my everyday commute.
I've never driven a hellcat but what i appreciate about the scat pack is you can use that power on the street without getting into too much trouble too quickly.

I've never driven a hellcat but what i appreciate about the scat pack is you can use that power on the street without getting into too much trouble too quickly.

I agree. I was going back and forth on whether to get a hellcat or a scat. I wanted a fun daily but I live in DC where I would never be able to stretch the cats legs but that supercharger whine almost made me do it....... :lol:

Back
Top Bottom