\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Yeah for real. I was in my apt when it happened & he was doing just fine physically. Like I just don't get it- how fast did he try to take that turn? Had to have been on his phone or tryna be a speed demon. People barely stop on stop signs in my neighborhood smh. Infiniti drivers are pretty wild here you're right lol esp them G37's

Yeah the Maxima was my daily driver. It absorbed all the miles/bad weather & winter driving & abuse. Took me anywhere & everywhere- gym/supermarket/park etc...just sucks major *** to lose it. It has a lot of sentimental value to me. Yeah drive your Hemi & watch out for moron drivers at all times because they're everywhere
@Thierry Henry Lol the plate on it was low battery. It's aight your minds probably tired & failed to read and make sense of it, all good. Yeah old faithful man-she ain't looking too good right now. Your year TL might be a candidate for my new old whip 🤔
Geico is most likely going to total it just because of the age. In BS insurance terms, the cost of damage exceeds the car's current market value.

See if there are street cameras within your radius. There are NYPD cameras everywhere in NYC. You could obtain the footage and use it in court because these scumbag insurance companies will try to rip you off and give you less money than you deserve.

Well NT @ 2:30 today my old reliable got totalled 😢. 19 yr old driver says he "lost control" while taking a right turn at the stop sign. Trying to let his insurance company know what he did to my car but been on hold for 1 hr 20 mins already. I was fast asleep in my apt when I heard a loud bang sound. At first I thought my neighbor fell down the stairs & than my co-worker called frantically telling me my Maxima has been hit. I ran downstairs & saw this. Luckily dude couldn't run from the scene because he broke the wheel & axle. Ahh man what a crappy feeling this is, f'ing frustrated
20210630_144601.jpg
20210630_144606.jpg
20210630_144623.jpg
20210630_145833.jpg
20210630_145840.jpg
20210630_145920.jpg
20210630_153458.jpg
20210630_150421.jpg
20210630_153506.jpg
20210630_161827.jpg

Man, that really sucks. Infiniti driver had to 100% been driving recklessly for that to happen. I love cars, but I HATE other drivers...It gives me so much damn anxiety being around other drivers since they are almost always distracted, raging, or trying to do some stupid ****. Glad you weren't in the car, though. Hopefully you get some good $$$ out of it and can get another sweet old ride.

To quote James May from a new video:
"Why have other people got cars? It's really irritating..."

where is nelson999 nelson999 miss him posting his whips and telling us about life inthe consignment game
Been a while! I forgot about NT for a while lol.

Just had a baby in February. Still have the GT4. No longer in the consignment game. As much as i enjoy the car world, i'm glad to not deal with the toxic ownership of that place any longer. Lotta shady **** in the car world.

Last edited:
DAMN zmaqbool zmaqbool SORRY ABOUT THE MAX.

HERE IN MEMPHIS, ITS KNOWN TO STAY FAR AWAY FROM ANY INFINITI ON THE ROAD. THE DRIVERS ARE USUALLY RIDING 100% DIRTY. THEY DON’T HAVE A LICENSE NOR INSURANCE AND THEY OFTEN HAVE FAKE TEMP TAGS. THEY ZIP AROUND, RUN LIGHTS/STOP SIGNS, WILL HIT YOU AND KEEP GOING. ITS CRAZY. SMH.:smh::smh::smh:

AND MOST OF THEM LOOK LIKE THIS
D71C7777-D6DE-4BDF-8289-261B97E33BEB.jpeg

DAMN zmaqbool zmaqbool SORRY ABOUT THE MAX.

HERE IN MEMPHIS, ITS KNOWN TO STAY FAR AWAY FROM ANY INFINITI ON THE ROAD. THE DRIVERS ARE USUALLY RIDING 100% DIRTY. THEY DON’T HAVE A LICENSE NOR INSURANCE AND THEY OFTEN HAVE FAKE TEMP TAGS. THEY ZIP AROUND, RUN LIGHTS/STOP SIGNS, WILL HIT YOU AND KEEP GOING. ITS CRAZY. SMH.:smh::smh::smh:

AND MOST OF THEM LOOK LIKE THIS
D71C7777-D6DE-4BDF-8289-261B97E33BEB.jpeg

Not just Infiniti drivers, every car in Memphis is just like you described! When I picked up my E39 I had to drive through TN. Stopped in Memphis to find some BBQ and on the way out got stuck in traffic for about an hour. Legit the WORST drivers I have ever seen in my entire life, by a long shot, too.

Every mother****er had a wrecked car without bumpers, windows, mirrors, etc. Every mother****er was zipping in and out of lanes like you mentioned with absolutely no ****s given. I thought I would for sure get hit, not sure how my car made it out of there unscathed but I am never ****ing driving in Memphis ever again :lol:

Just had a baby in February. Still have the GT4. No longer in the consignment game. As much as i enjoy the car world, i'm glad to not deal with the toxic ownership of that place any longer. Lotta shady **** in the car world.

Good to hear from you Nelson! It's been a while. Are you still in Norcal? I'm currently shopping for a Porsche as we speak. Might need to reach out to you and connect. Hope all is well.

congrats on the baby fam! wishing it great health!!

Car business is very shady sounds stressful, glad u outta that environment

Not just Infiniti drivers, every car in Memphis is just like you described! When I picked up my E39 I had to drive through TN. Stopped in Memphis to find some BBQ and on the way out got stuck in traffic for about an hour. Legit the WORST drivers I have ever seen in my entire life, by a long shot, too.

Every mother****er had a wrecked car without bumpers, windows, mirrors, etc. Every mother****er was zipping in and out of lanes like you mentioned with absolutely no ****s given. I thought I would for sure get hit, not sure how my car made it out of there unscathed but I am never ****ing driving in Memphis ever again :lol:

ZERO LIES HERE. :lol:
B3C11062-79E0-4CBC-9D21-561C4CA78EED.jpeg

When did tints get so expensive damn. Bro got his done for $250 and I called a couple places and its the same. Any recommendations in the NYC area?

Thinking 35 rear windows/rear windshield and 50 on front windows. Or just do 35 all around? Meh.

Last edited:
Any of his air bags go off?

I remember I did a 3 point turn on a WIDE street, and this drunk preggo lady hits the back quarter of my 08 Si coupe, had no damage to the car so I guess my rim absorbed all the impact. Tell me how my airbags still went off. Tf. Popped one of contacts out too I was so tight.
None of his air bags went off surprisingly. Drunk & pregnant? What a combo lol. Your eye contacts popped out? Damn!
Geico is most likely going to total it just because of the age. In BS insurance terms, the cost of damage exceeds the car's current market value.

See if there are street cameras within your radius. There are NYPD cameras everywhere in NYC. You could obtain the footage and use it in court because these scumbag insurance companies will try to rip you off and give you less money than you deserve.
Yeah most likely will be totalled out. In my vicinity there are no cameras but he already admitted fault to the cops & I have like 20+ witnesses if need be. That dude did not slow down for **** at the stop sign. Mofo thought he was a seasoned Formula1 driver & took that turn @ speed. **** him man, dude put me in this unwanted unecessary headache which resulted from no fault of my own. Dude is a danger to public safety & should have his license revoked. Driving like he does he's bound to kill somebody one day

Man, that really sucks. Infiniti driver had to 100% been driving recklessly for that to happen. I love cars, but I HATE other drivers...It gives me so much damn anxiety being around other drivers since they are almost always distracted, raging, or trying to do some stupid ****. Glad you weren't in the car, though. Hopefully you get some good $$$ out of it and can get another sweet old ride.

To quote James May from a new video:
"Why have other people got cars? It's really irritating..."
100% recklessly driving. I hate other drivers too man, I hate living here sometimes, truly I do. **** this city & all the people in it. In the modern age there's an unlmtd amount of tech/gadgets & nonsense to distract drivers. Most def bro, I'm lucky I wasn't standing by my car at that time or else I'd be laid up in a hospital bed paralyzed waist down. Hopefully, let's see. My Maxima wasn't worth all that much but she was my baby man. Idgaf how this makes me sound or how corny it comes off but I legit cried looking at it today during my lunch break. I was emotional, raging with anger, depressed all in one. Man I had soo many wonderful memories with that sucker I can't even begin to describe. Granted it's an inanimate lifeless object but we're all car guys here & we all know our rides are more than "just cars" that **** face just had to hit my car out of all the millions of cars on NYC's streets. I've been in such a foul & ****ed up mood since yesterday afternoon I don't have the words to explain myself.

Why are you calling insurance? My insurance always was the one handling everything.
I called my insurance & they said since he's admitting fault, to exchange each other's info & take it from there. My Maxima only had liability so I don't think insurance companies do much for liability customers 🤷‍♂️. I was on the phone with Geico @ 4:30AM today. There "system update" finally was over & the rep said the system shows he put in a claim & they need to get a statement from him. As soon as they do that they'll call me & we'll continue from there. Gotta go through this BS for something that was absolutely 0 fault of my own. His premium is about to go all the way up.

Damn sucks about the Max, she was nice too

now time for something else with more light bars and hids 👍
Yeah sucks big time man. There goes my daily driver 😢. Imma chill out with the light show for now lol

bigslim773 bigslim773 Damn I had no idea Memphis was wild like that. Always thought it was one of the more civilized American cities. Infiniti drivers for the most part are hella reckless, even here it's the same shenanigans on the road with zippin in & out of traffic :smh: I hate people that drive like that & treat public roads like it's their private track.

When did tints get so expensive damn. Bro got his done for $250 and I called a couple places and its the same. Any recommendations in the NYC area?

Thinking 35 rear windows/rear windshield and 50 on front windows. Or just do 35 all around? Meh.
Damn, that is expensive! My guy does it for $120 flat w.e. percentage you want. He does it in his driveway with a tarp/tent over the driveway :lol: . He does great work. Both my cars & all my family members got their tint work done from him. I can DM you his # if you'd like

Yeah sucks big time man. There goes my daily driver 😢. Imma chill out with the light show for now lol

bigslim773 bigslim773 Damn I had no idea Memphis was wild like that. Always thought it was one of the more civilized American cities. Infiniti drivers for the most part are hella reckless, even here it's the same shenanigans on the road with zippin in & out of traffic :smh: I hate people that drive like that & treat public roads like it's their private track.

IM FROM CHICAGO, BORN AND RAISED. IVE BEEN IN MEMPHIS SINCE ABOUT 08… MEMPHIS IS 1 OF THE MOST GHETTO CITIES IVE EVER BEEN TO!

EVERYBODY WANTS THE 5 FINGER DISCOUNT, NOBODY WANTS TO DO S*** THE LEGIT WAY. THERE ARE 30% OF CARS ON THE ROAD HERE WITH BOGUS TEMP TAGS. 70% OF FOLKS DO NOT HAVE CAR INSURANCE. ROAD RAGE SHOOTINGS ARE ASTRONOMICAL.

DRIVING IN MEMPHIS IS PROBABLY THE SCARIEST THING TO DO IN THIS CITY.

THIS MEME IS DEADA** FAM
DFB7971A-0B67-49F2-8B86-0D5BA22F1BB8.jpeg

Damn, that is expensive! My guy does it for $120 flat w.e. percentage you want. He does it in his driveway with a tarp/tent over the driveway :lol: . He does great work. Both my cars & all my family members got their tint work done from him. I can DM you his # if you'd like

Slide in homie. #pause

Back
Top Bottom