\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

The more and more I look at these Challengers the more I want one. Eff this Accord, bout to join hemi gang. Is insurance terrible for these and does the trim make much of a difference?

The more and more I look at these Challengers the more I want one. Eff this Accord, bout to join hemi gang. Is insurance terrible for these and does the trim make much of a difference?
DO IT!!!! If you have a clean driving record the insurance isn't too bad. Do a defensive driving course & you get a sweet discount.

That license plate though lol. It's ironic, the Jeep didn't look rice at all lol
20211109_091441.jpg

Wow I didn't even realize it was the same color as the Bullitt car, that is badass.

And I just googled the color you mentioned for your friends car. Looking at it on the 1969 Mustang you mentioned and it looks amazing...Very unique shade. Ford GT has had a lot of cool colors. Definitely post some pics up here when he's approves it, would love to see it. No stripes is definitely the way to go, I think that Highland Green one would've looked even better without the stripe.

You would love how it looks. So unique in this color. The cool thing with ordering a GT? The allocation holder, if they don't want to use the standard colors Ford offers, can pick ANY color EVER MADE by ANY car brand EVER....for a price (which is $30K for a normal color and it goes up more depending on the complexity of the color). A guy on Instagram has the only MystiChrome Ford GT made. The same color on the 2004 Terminator SVT Cobras. That color cost $100K!

I've always said it, especially when I was selling Fords, that if I had the means (winning lotto tix), and applied for a GT and got an allocation, my car would be an Extended Color Palette car. The standard colors are okay, but a car like this NEEDS to be different and my car would be SO DIFFERENT.

It would have been painted in Lamborghini Verde Artemis, the color used on the 40th Anniversary Murcielago. It's an amazing color, that shifts from a jade green to a teal blue depending on lighting. The color doesn't even translate well when photographed. Here is a few pics on how different it looks depending on lighting and the camera.
1170-LAMBORGHINI-MURCIELAGO-40-00900-4-copy.jpg
40th-anniversary-murcielago-10-680x453-1.jpg
mur40th16.jpg

The 1st pic is how it always comes up on my camera F.C. Kerbeck had one on their floor back in October 2003 when I was out of work on disability recovering from my liver transplant. I finally had the green light to drive and I was bored so I drove from home (Philly burbs) to Jersey to take some pictures of Lamborghinis. The color is the 2nd and 3rd pic. It's more green in person as the name "Verde Artemis" is Jade Green.

A Ford GT in this color, no stripes, would look INCREDIBLE!! This color, gloss carbon, standard wheels in the dark tarnished color, with full leather = perfect spec. One can dream.

Had a very cool show yesterday for charity. 75 cars or so (could have been just over as they wanted to keep it limited to the spaces on the lot. Check the cars in the pics in this post and the next. (Wife's car below & my Mustang in pic #3).
PXL_20211107_144045623.MP.jpg
Man that Mustang brings back memories, never had one but reminds me of Need For Speed Underground. That was the car I first started out with, pretty sure same paint scheme.

welp, finally picked up my holy grail...a 1987 Buick Grand National T-Top
my search is finally over

IMG_9625.JPG
IMG_9654.jpg
Solid torque numbers stock on this car. T tops are a nice finishing touch on the g body.

congrats and enjoy that man. My friends gn has been sitting since april now

Damn that thang look showroom condition!!!!!
congrats, I’m super jealous. 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Shes def needs a lil bit here n there, but for the most part shes def well put together, esp for a 62k mile car
Thanks!

Solid torque numbers stock on this car. T tops are a nice finishing touch on the g body.
congrats and enjoy that man. My friends gn has been sitting since april now

Yea it is, solid cruiser for sure, gonna do minor things here n there, def not looking for a race car, something i can enjoy on the weekends with my kids, styling upgrades for sure
Appreciate it! Sitting since April? Sounds like you should make an offer 😈😂

Sniped an 06' and it came from AZ so 17k after everything. Paid cash but yeah I know, paid a premium for it. Super clean though, I'll share pics when it arrives.

One of the smoothest cars of all time. My uncle had an LS400 and as you probably know those LS are one of the most reliable cars you can buy. 96k miles is nothing, you got another 250k easy :lol:

Actually my cousin just bought an LS too, I'll have to see if I can find some pics of it.

My mom wanted an SUV over car so was trying to convince her to get a first gen RX300, love the shape of those. She prefers the LX but those are a little pricey.

is that a Camaro in the GN reflection i see?

Good eye, yea its a 1983 Camaro Autoform Edition, from what the seller was telling me there was like 600-1000 ever made, basically like ASC type of conversion, coulda swore i snapped some pics but i guess i didnt. Heres a video, dope thing is he had the upgraded seats they were like a cherry red with Camaro jacquard into the seats as a repeat, it was pretty sick, he bought it new and only had 14k miles

Just scooped up a one owner ls430 ultra luxury in white 96k miles, currently in transit.

yes it has wood interior :lol:

can't wait! :smokin
It was in transit.
images.png
Anyone know a good tow truck service, completely unrelated. LMAO

J/K

Nice pick up make sure you post some pics when it arrives.

wanted to wait until it came here cause the dealer took some wack pics but it looks like it won't be arriving until the weekend, fml.

fun fact, only the UL model comes with double pane glass and Alcantara headliner. pretty dope. my daughter gonna love pressing all the those buttons in the back :lol:

they blessed it with a 2 year full coverage warranty with the price..incase the fridge breaks lol nah its mostly for the air suspension, I hear those are known to fail.

here's the boat
IMG_2307.jpg
IMG_2308.jpg
IMG_2309.jpg
IMG_2311.jpg
IMG_2312.jpg
IMG_2313.jpg

Back
Top Bottom