\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

GLC is super nice. Congrats.

AMG makes a great product, but they really need to tone down the exhausts--the last thing I want in my soccer mom mobile is these stupid pops and bangs.
bruh i was in mojave which is a crackhead town kinda, my socal peeps might know.

Anyways was on a roadtrip getting gas and i see like a 90s chevy pickup farm truck that was doing the pops and bangs on deceleration :rolllin

Ferrari's current design language is meh to me.
Yup growing up Ferrari and BMW were always my two favorites, these days I don't even follow either. Soulless compared to the old ones.

Totally agree. The 488, F8, Roma, SF90 & 296GTB are all from their own in-house design studio. The last car that was stunning was the 458 Italia and it's one of the reasons why those cars have jumped in value during the pandemic. The main reason is it's the last N/A Ferrari V8 and they jumped in value. Sucks as my wife would love one in a few years. Hope they bottom out again and come down to reality (which I think they will....to a point).

ferrari-458-coupe-petrol_39301520.jpg

I mean, look at this! It's stunning!! 🤤🤤🤤

Plain jane 458 is kinda meh to me. That said, I'm not a fan of turbocharged engines (despite owning a 993 Turbo) so the 488 and F8 don't do a lot for me.

I think my next car will most likely be a Scuderia.

bruh i was in mojave which is a crackhead town kinda, my socal peeps might know.

Anyways was on a roadtrip getting gas and i see like a 90s chevy pickup farm truck that was doing the pops and bangs on deceleration :rolllin
Not “kinda.” Total POS town. Only reason it exists is because of the airport there for all the aerospace companies to do test flights.

I SKATE NIKES CHECKING IN.
ALL MY 2002-2005 NT'ers.....
WHAT UP!!!

been a long time and quite a few cars.

but here is my latest pick up.
2021 GLC 63 S COUPE.
FULLY LOADED EXCEPT CARBON CERAMICS AND AMG SPORT SEATS.

IMG_3426.JPEG
IMG_3427.JPEG
IMG_3426.JPEG
IMG_3427.JPEG
IMG_3428.JPEG
IMG_3429.JPEG
IMG_3430.JPEG
IMG_3431.JPEG
IMG_3433.JPEG
65757622533__1D8B63D7-2136-461D-A1D3-16C64A2A5A03.jpeg
IMG_9177.jpeg
Nice pickup man, perfect time to snag one up since Benz will no longer be making V8s for the AMG lineup

Nice pickup man, perfect time to snag one up since Benz will no longer be making V8s for the AMG lineup

is there any truth to this? I have an opp to buy a G63 right now from my friend under market value (but still over MSRP). I keep chickening out because I can’t find any info online to back this up, but I keep hearing it. From what I read it is only discontinued for 2022 and may come back at any time.

If they’re permanently discontinued then I’ll risk it. Otherwise I have no interest in paying over msrp for a G 63, no matter how much I love them.

Car broke down yet again, Nissan telling me I need to replace my transmission again :stoneface: … think they lying to me to just to waste money, having another shop I trust, pick the car up on Monday. Just in case they can fix it without needing to replace the trans but regardless they only charging me $2500 with labor, to replace the transmission while Nissan is charging me $6500. In all once car get fix, I think it’s time for me to jump into another platform and sell this car if it’s indeed a transmission issue again.

Last edited:
Car broke down yet again, Nissan telling me I need to replace my transmission again :stoneface: … think they lying to me to just to waste money, having another shop I trust, pick the car up on Monday. Just in case they can fix it without needing to replace the trans but regardless they only charging me $2500 with labor, to replace the transmission while Nissan is charging me $6500. In all once car get fix, I think it’s time for me to jump into another plate form and sell this car if it’s indeed a transmission issue again.
There was no warranty from the last one you had to do?

There was no warranty from the last one you had to do?
Was only a 12k warranty, I’ve drove about 18k miles on it so they not covering it. But I asked around on the issue I’m having, car comes on with no check engine light and idle fine in park mode, but the minute you put it in reverse or drive mode, it’ll stall and the power cut off into acc mode. I’m hoping when my other shop look at it, it’s just a sensor need replacing or something

Was only a 12k warranty, I’ve drove about 18k miles on it so they not covering it. But I asked around on the issue I’m having, car comes on with no check engine light and idle fine in park mode, but the minute you put it in reverse or drive mode, it’ll stall and the power cut off into acc mode. I’m hoping when my other shop look at it, it’s just a sensor need replacing or something
Damn son I remember you posting about the transmission not too long. You be putting on them miles. Sounds like a sensor hopefully your right, ain't nothing worse then having to replace the same thing twice prematurely.

Damn son I remember you posting about the transmission not too long. You be putting on them miles. Sounds like a sensor hopefully your right, ain't nothing worse then having to replace the same thing twice prematurely.
Yeah in Arizona, every drive is far lol, so you can easily drive about 250-400miles a week.

But here’s a video, I’m praying it’s not serious and Nissan just looked at the car and said it need a replacement because they lazy and just wanted to tax me on a job I don’t need.

Even though it was about 37° out this morning around 8 am, and a breeze a little more than everyone would have liked, the sun did come out for a bit and that was enough for the group to gather at Cars & Coffee this AM.

Car of the morning....2002-2003 Aston Martin Vanquish in a beautiful light blue color. All are automatics from factory which in this car is a horrid push button f1 style transmission which utterly sucks the fun out of it and costs a fortune if it goes bad. It's rare, with just under 2600 made during it's span (2002-2007) and it's a true Aston, hand built in Newport Pagnall, the famous Aston Martin factory before they went automated.

Thankfully, Aston Martin Works came out with a conversion kit to retrofit (after the sale) a true (Tremec) 6-speed manual from the DB7 GT to make the car the way it should be (3 pedals =fun). Only downside...has to be done at the factory or I believe now that certain AM dealers can do it (Autosport Designs in Huntington Station NY can from what I heard). Such a beautiful car, and withthe obligatory Montana tax cheat tags. Crazy I have now seen 2 in a week! Nuts! Other cool stuff from the morning:

PXL_20211127_135044787.jpg
PXL_20211127_135155511.jpg
PXL_20211127_135159071.jpg
PXL_20211127_135207617.jpg
PXL_20211127_135232024.jpg
PXL_20211127_135239871.jpg
PXL_20211127_135252066.jpg
PXL_20211127_135306287.jpg
PXL_20211127_135317070.jpg
PXL_20211127_135309321.jpg

Another fun, albeit cold morning. But in the weather, the cars run fantastic!

Back
Top Bottom