\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Tell us you know nothing about the LC and LX without telling us. Obviously no one seriously off roads in 24s.

Tell you what when i change things up

lol

Motorbuscuit and Financial Express. Lol
Tell me you don’t know how to change your own oil without telling me.
Listen Mike ..you have a nice suv. It’s just not this grand off-road SUV like its predecessors and that’s ok. Your LX will do nothing more than suburban driving and that’s also ok. It’s still a great suv and will keep you and your family safe. Enjoy.

Road Trip

Screen Shot 2022-06-09 at 9.02.52 AM.png

Love it, even with the typical first year teething issues.

Man it looks so damn beast & is so muscular I'm sure potholes, bumps or just about anything it'll just absorb all that discomfort. I want to sit on those hella bolstered seats Dodge be making & drive this machine through the desert or dirt roads & let it rippppp. It's probably so much fun to drive. You driven it?
My buddy has one never Asked to drive but when we go places its super comfy
Nope. 🙂. Don't worry. The title finally arrived and hopefully they may ship it later next week. The real kicker is the color. 😉
Lotus?????
Y'all think custom license plates are corny or nah?

As a kid I always wanted it but idk now anymore lol...

Was thinking of doing "1010101"

Lol
Hell nah custom plates are hard af! I love creativity

My buddy has one never Asked to drive but when we go places its super comfy

Lotus?????

Hell nah custom plates are hard af! I love creativity
Ahh damn, lucky you. I wanna ride in one or better yet dive one so bad. Maybe I'll take my Challenger back to the dealership tell em I'm interested in a trade-in. Have them line me up with a TRX & test drive hell out of it. When we get back I'll just be like yeahhh not feeling it :lol:

Motorbuscuit and Financial Express. Lol
Tell me you don’t know how to change your own oil without telling me.
Listen Mike ..you have a nice suv. It’s just not this grand off-road SUV like its predecessors and that’s ok. Your LX will do nothing more than suburban driving and that’s also ok. It’s still a great suv and will keep you and your family safe. Enjoy.

So let me get this right. You dismiss links showing it’s in demand by everyone including terrorists for being the best choice off road. And you simply say it not an off road suv just because you think so. Then you make up it’s not like it’s predecessors without a shred of evidence.

Is this better?

I build cars bro. Can change a lot of things past oil. You’ve seen things i’ve done in movies and ads. SEMA etc etc

Seems you wrongly assumed the LX is not off road capable and I’m not a gear head.

Not many vehicles can properly climb a wet grade like this. Look at the suspension travel. Don’t confuse luxury with lack of capability..

4785DBA2-D234-4E7B-82DE-F67A29E43761.jpeg

lol

So let me get this right. You dismiss links showing it’s in demand by everyone including terrorists for being the best choice off road. And you simply say it not an off road suv just because you think so. Then you make up it’s not like it’s predecessors without a shred of evidence.

Is this better?

I build cars bro. Can change a lot of things past oil. You’ve seen things i’ve done in movies and ads. SEMA etc etc

Seems you wrongly assumed the LX is not off road capable and I’m not a gear head.

Not many vehicles can properly climb a wet grade like this. Look at the suspension travel. Don’t confuse luxury with lack of capability..

lol
Damn, joint looks like it's about to get up and walk over the obstacles.
tumblr_oym25vqTOq1u25kiio1_500.gifv

Is this better?

lol
I’ll admit I don’t know a whole lot about the 300 series land cruiser, but I feel like the statements y’all are making should be followed by “in its class”.

Hey I guessed a few Lotus a few pages back! Hopefully I win a prize if one of my guesses is right :lol:

You did & I apologize for not replying sooner. I didn't want to seem too eager and obvious. Hopefully it's in later this week but we'll see. Once it arrives, I'll post a picture so you'll know what exactly it is. 👍 It's crazy looking.

Last edited:

Is this better?

lol
yeah you need to calm down brah.
I said it in just about all of my posts that it’s not that I think it’s not capable it’s that it wouldn’t be a top choice for people who actually off-road for a hobby. The clearances aren’t there to compete with vehicles that are more directly built for off-road and not luxury off road. Personally I’d stick with a tried and true classic that has less nanys and easier to fix on the fly. I have a few extra parts for my Jk I take just in case. What happens if you get stuck? Where’s your winch? I could give more examples but you get the point I hope. If you’re mechanically inclined I shouldn’t even have to state these points.

You got all hurt when I called it a mom-mobile when that’s exactly what most people are going to do with it. Nothing wrong with that.

You bring up an article saying terrorists prefer it and honestly I don’t know how to respond to that. Good for you man. When you talk to someone about your Lexus make sure you bring that point up as one of its the selling points. Glad I live in America where we have endless choices and criminals can rob others and get away in 700hp sedans or a 10 speed huffy.

Like I said. Enjoy your LX.
Starbucks opens early so you better get to bed or my wife might grab the last latte before you get there.

Last edited:
I said it in just about all of my posts that it’s not that I think it’s not capable it’s that it wouldn’t be a top choice for people who actually off-road for a hobby. The clearances aren’t there to compete with vehicles that are more directly built for off-road and not luxury off road. Personally I’d stick with a tried and true classic that has less nanys and easier to fix on the fly. I have a few extra parts for my Jk I take just in case. What happens if you get stuck? Where’s your winch? I could give more examples but you get the point I hope. If you’re mechanically inclined I shouldn’t even have to state these points.

You got all hurt when I called it a mom-mobile when that’s exactly what most people are going to do with it. Nothing wrong with that.

You bring up an article saying terrorists prefer it and honestly I don’t know how to respond to that. Good for you man. When you talk to someone about your Lexus make sure you bring that point up as one of its the selling points. Glad I live in America where we have endless choices and criminals can rob others and get away in 700hp sedans or a 10 speed huffy.

Starbucks opens early so you better get to bed or my wife might grab the last latte before you get there.

You still havent said what true off roading is b. The audacity to say have fun fixing a Lexus when you have a JK. :lol:

Also, this whole time you debating the LX when I thought you were talking about the LC? Ffs you all over the place.

The new LX is essentially the North American LC since they canned LC’s here so in theory it should be just as capable. As far as people using it more for a grocery getter youre probably right and if people wanted a DEDICATED off roader they probably would pick up a 4Runner, Jeep or whatever also true. But youre talking as if the LX woudnt be able to handle 99% of the off roading that manufacturers intend their SUV’s to be used for.

You over here rock crawling or something man, that aint normal off roading. :lol:

Ahh damn, lucky you. I wanna ride in one or better yet dive one so bad. Maybe I'll take my Challenger back to the dealership tell em I'm interested in a trade-in. Have them line me up with a TRX & test drive hell out of it. When we get back I'll just be like yeahhh not feeling it :lol:
definitely get that done
have you seen tony angelos channel on youtube?

he's in pennsylvania and got one too

I probably would take my LC 500 Inspiration Series to Starbucks. Enjoy your Folgers and not being a car enthusiast.

1655005138706.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom