\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Just another reason not to live in California.

… but they need/want multiple supercars that looked to be unlicensed? Lol there should be a correlation between the two and in this case I don’t see it.
Yea

Ehh supercars are a strange grey area of spending where it can actually be cheap/free to own if you have the capital.

Just like watches.

Don’t know about the licensing scenario but I don’t income track people like that.

Just another reason not to live in California.

… but they need/want multiple supercars that looked to be unlicensed? Lol there should be a correlation between the two and in this case I don’t see it.
Yea
It’s not like the house was some dump in the slums though. Either way. Idgaf what other people do with their money, I guess you do though. :lol:

Who gives a ****? Not everyone needs or wants some massive and extravagant house, whether they have money or not.

Exactly right. If I was single, I'd build a garage large enough to hold a few cars, and wide enough to turn the cars around inside. Plus a lift. It would be tall enough to have a full loft apartment upstairs with a bedroom, kitchen, and a wide open lounge to hang out. These mega mansions (like what Stradman is building) are severe overkill. Either what i mentioned above or a tiny house next to a large garage with an upstairs rec room area. 👍

Exactly right. If I was single, I'd build a garage large enough to hold a few cars, and wide enough to turn the cars around inside. Plus a lift. It would be tall enough to have a full loft apartment upstairs with a bedroom, kitchen, and a wide open lounge to hang out. These mega mansions (like what Stradman is building) are severe overkill. Either what i mentioned above or a tiny house next to a large garage with an upstairs rec room area. 👍

Im saying. Depending on family size, kids of course but a modest 4-5 NICE house in a safe, clean neighborhood is all you can ask for. Dont need a 12 room mansion with an 8 car garage.

Nice & fresh again. Used my brother's leaf blower to dry it up. It's much more powerful than my 2 hp blower 🤭.
20220821_173446.jpg
20220821_173559.jpg
20220821_180224.jpg
20220821_194440.jpg

While at Lexus about 100 Ferraris drove by

6C9A81FB-622C-4D22-9583-AFE10243C56C.jpeg

1F2CA34A-6A6B-4E2C-B9DF-0DD9A85CCA90.jpeg

Awesome photos bud. 2 cars SERIOUSLY stand out. Top photo, the first car in the line (in front of the yellow LaFerrari) is a Sergio!! 😳😳 It's a car designed by Pininfarina that uses a 458 as the donor. They made 6 total and they were $3.9M new (when offered to those 6 original clients). Now, from what I hear, they are now worth $5M!!

And the 2nd photo above, the 2nd car in the row, behind the F50. To some, who don't know, it looks like a Testarossa, but IYKYK, it's actually the last of the TR line, an F512 M!! 😱😱 They only made 75 for the USA and the values of these are so insane, compared to regular Testarossas and 512TRs! Add to it that it's a silvery light blue (looks to be Azzuro California, but I can't really tell), that car is probably worth close between $700k-$800K (depending on mileage). Last car sold for $731k on BaT (and it was red/tan not something unique). Extremely rare car. Thanks for posting the photos!! 👍👍🙏🙏 Some serious cars!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom