\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Really can't believe they're going to produce this.

adfadfa.jpg

Not even is the S58 can save this thing. Looks like a Dodge Avenger and a R34 had a baby.
Remember when that dude in the O O OG thread was turning his Saturn into an r34? His name was Cameron something and he became a mod I believe.

That's blowing my mind how terrible that design is, it doesn't flow and is bulky. Would love to read the input of the poster who's in design.

Are car (used) values going down in your area?

Really want to get a Yukon Denali but my wife a new driver wants a Jeep Wrangler ( Saw a used one for 2020 Sahara 2 in lift hard and soft top, retractable steps, ceramic coating and only 16k miles for 45k.

I said I compromise and get a 2020 ST Explorer for 50k but she doesn't wNt to budge ...

Pro /Cons

Suggestions

Are car (used) values going down in your area?

Really want to get a Yukon Denali but my wife a new driver wants a Jeep Wrangler ( Saw a used one for 2020 Sahara 2 in lift hard and soft top, retractable steps, ceramic coating and only 16k miles for 45k.

I said I compromise and get a 2020 ST Explorer for 50k but she doesn't wNt to budge ...

Pro /Cons

Suggestions

Well, they are two totally different class of vehicle. Yukon is Expedition size. When I was selling Fords, the ST was the only new Explorer version I liked. The XLTs with the 4-cylinder we're not good. Plus loads of early quality issues. The ST was good though. More stuff and nicer stuff for the money.

The Yukon is a great vehicle. Not a fan of the power running boards. Most people don't realize they need to be serviced with your routine maintenance. If your in a snowy climate and they use salt/brine on the roads, the two metals together where the pivot is, tend to gum up over time. Eventually if they aren't serviced (cleaned and lubed) they will stop retracting. Now that's over time of ownership and mostly regional, but they do tend to become problematic.

The ST is sick but I don’t want to look like a cop.

Wrangler is whatever unless you’re using it to do wrangler things off road. I wouldn’t daily it just to drive it.

Wrangler is whatever unless you’re using it to do wrangler things off road. I wouldn’t daily it just to drive it.
My wife drives a Wrangler Sahara and it’s nice to look at but it’s super noisy while driving. I suggest you test drive one on the freeway and see if it suits your lifestyle.

Yeah, Im not a fan of the Wranglers ... I seen a few I like but it's very basic and not enough bells and whistles for my needs.

I originally was going to buy the Escalade Platinum prior to covid but then they sky rocket and were hard to find.

So I pivoted to a denali, same **** and not much more than the Tahoe but more luxurious. Since she's still tripping, I again pivoted to the ST.

Only thing I don't like is the table/screen which it could pivot to landscape .... i feel like it had enough bells and whistles to keep me engaged and it has a little pop. All black.

Yeah, Im not a fan of the Wranglers ... I seen a few I like but it's very basic and not enough bells and whistles for my needs.

I originally was going to buy the Escalade Platinum prior to covid but then they sky rocket and were hard to find.

So I pivoted to a denali, same **** and not much more than the Tahoe but more luxurious. Since she's still tripping, I again pivoted to the ST.

Only thing I don't like is the table/screen which it could pivot to landscape .... i feel like it had enough bells and whistles to keep me engaged and it has a little pop. All black.

The screen can pivot to landscape? I always thought it looked dumb as hell vertical.

Another coupe dead smh… too many dudes buying crossovers..

Q60 was kinda whack anyway.

C coupe is gone, S coupe also, E coupe probably next to go but they have roadsters and stuff, BMW keeping the coupes around, so is Audi as far as we know.

Acura is discontinuing the NSX but I dont really put that in this category of coupes, they dont have anything else (an Integra coupe woudve been nice). Lexus had a couple coupes out, will the LC be discontinued? Is the RC discontinued? LC is lovely but that RC was trash.

Honda discontinued Civic coupes which is a travesty, Toyota still has the Supra, Nissan has the Z and GTR, which again probably a different category.

VW discontinued GTI coupes right?

Very quick thought process here, I probably missed a whole bunch of cars from the brands mentioned. :lol:

Last edited:

Been seeing this throughout the car community on social media…

The video of the girl screaming was sad af.

RIP to the victims
RIP to the victims.

These fools always putting a black eye on the car community. That’s why a lot of places dont want meets bc it turns into this nonsense.

They offer it in a few other colors. The blue is always good looking.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom