\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Audi and Porsche (I guess all VAG) coupe SUVs look good. The others are pretty bad.

Two door convertible SUV like this and a wrangler/bronco are cool. That Murano though…

7FC64AFA-5ACD-482D-8074-4C8256E6BD96.png
Perfect island whip :nthat:

I've seen one here on Oahu at one of the independent MBZ shops in Honolulu. it was damn near cherry.

WANT.

I think he's secretly Matt Welty.
triggered-upset.gif

Nope. Just disagree with people who take shots at other people's cars or their like in cars. Don't see many people (if any at all) take shots at all the Hemi love or Tesla love in here. I won't be negative on someone's choice of car, even if I dislike it. I just keep my mouth shut and my opinions to myself. But, with you replying, and your prior comments about me, you gotta take another shot, right? 👍👍

BTW, I don't even know who that person Matt is your talking about.🤷

Last edited:
I just submitted to join the group
from first glance that looks super clean, might be a salvage

Prices of raptors have been declining. I'm finding Gen2s with 60k miles for 49k.
Someone asked what’s the catch and dude replied no catch and clean title. It looks clean as hell. I think I sold my gen 2 at the peak. Gen 2 values are dropping and gen 3’s are still high especially the 37pp…

Nope. Just disagree with people who take shots at other people's cars or their like in cars. Don't see many people (if any at all) take shots at all the Hemi love or Tesla love in here. I won't be negative on someone's choice of car, even if I dislike it. I just keep my mouth shut and my opinions to myself. But, with you replying, and your prior comments about me, you gotta take another shot, right? 👍👍

BTW, I don't even know who that person Matt is your talking about.🤷

EYE am all for more slander towards them slow boats Dodge puts out and those Kia's with an Ipad Elon shills to his minions.

Back
Top Bottom