\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

New Tacoma

Screenshot_20230509-145204_Chrome~2.jpg
If that’s the Tacoma, I can’t wait to see the 4Runner! The new 4Runner might be my next vehicle depending…

New Tacoma looks good from that pic but it's really the interior that I want to see. I think the current exterior still looks good but man the interior looking like it's ripped straight from the whip I drove in GTA San Andreas.

I hope the motor gets an update. The tacoma has been on the wrong side of 300hp for quite a while now and with the new Frontier and Colorado ZR2 I would think the Tacoma would be back against the wall. With that said the Tacoma has a serious jeep like following so very good chance I’m wrong

Now that you mention it. It would be funny as hell if every model looked like a totally different brand.

Now that you mention it. It would be funny as hell if every model looked like a totally different brand.

It used to be like that but everyone copied the luxury manufacturer way or sharing design cues. We lost a lot of originality in exchange for a family design theme.

Yea Audi started the russian doll trend in the early 2000s and everyone followed
it makes sense from a branding perspective, u have a halo car and pass the features of the halo car down to entry level and all other levels so someone wants an r8 but out of the price range they get an a4 it might have a couple similar highlights. surprised they didnt do it sooner

Yea Audi started the russian doll trend in the early 2000s and everyone followed

Germans always had the one style different sausage length look. Audi made the big grill popular for sure. Chrysler 300C did too but the lineup wasn’t in unison with design.

Anyone know the schedule for C&C in Long Island (or any in the tri-state)? Was looking to head to one this weekend since a friend is in town.

I got a question hopefully someone can answer I got an old 2002 toyota and it looks like I need some new tires but the only one tire that's starting to show brown hairs on them I don't know how safe it's for me to drive on it should I take the public transportation for a while until I got the money to change them or can I risk it for another two weeks driving on them? Thanks

I got a question hopefully someone can answer I got an old 2002 toyota and it looks like I need some new tires but the only one tire that's starting to show brown hairs on them I don't know how safe it's for me to drive on it should I take the public transportation for a while until I got the money to change them or can I risk it for another two weeks driving on them? Thanks
Pics? Look at the sidewall of the tire. It will tell you the date it was manufactured

People say dont cheap out on tires, and thats true. That being said, whenever I had a nail in my tire or whatever id just get a used one, didnt matter the brand and slap it on. Been doing that for my 15 years driving and its been fine. Obv same tire size and all that. Id get a cheap used tire and slap it on, probably cost you like $40-$60 bucks with mount and balancing and all that. If you want real peace of mind (and for even traction purposes) move that tire to the rear if you have a FWD. My 21 Accord I got a nail close to the sidewall, got a cheap tire to replace it and its the front passenger back in like December, been fine and driving dynamics doesnt feel diff. Similar tread wear. When you got enough get all 4 replaced.

Tires get old and dry, that one might be worn to the wires and the others might look fine to you but they could be ready to crack apart.

personally i aint taking public transport so if it came down to it id rock it for 2 weeks and just replace it but if it blows that gotta be a risk you willing to take :lol:

Back
Top Bottom