\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I see, you to rich for $80 dollars and hour ... 🤣

This don't even make sense ...

has nothing to do with it, first of all, I’ve never had an oil change done in 15 minutes (I’m not saying it’s not possible, I’m saying you’re never out in 15 minutes). Second, do you pay 20 dollars for labor on an oil change? Nobody charges that in 2023, which is what I was alluding to. Extremely rare scenario that only works in a loss leader scenario.

But I live in LA.

This is a stupid convo, talkin about 20 dollar oil change labor like that’s the norm..:lol:

FYI check your local dealer/body shop/mechanics HOURLY rate and let me know if it’s $80. (And again, the 15 minutes is being mad generous.)

Last edited:
I GOTTA AGREE WITH YOU…. REGARDLESS OF HOW DOPE CADDY V-SERIES RIDES ARE😂😂😂😂.

I KNOW THE EV ESCALADE PRICE IS GOING TO BE ASTRONOMICAL. :smh:

You think the Escalade will be high. Remember that bespoke Cadillac EV sedan that's coming? The Celestiq? That thing is going to be $350K and go against the RR Spectre! GM has most their MINDS!!! 🤦🏻‍♂️

Idk why I keep thinking the Ramcharger is a Ram with a Hellcat in it. :smh: its just sounds like Dodge of the past decade.

There was a ramcharger.

1699627587704.jpeg

You think the Escalade will be high. Remember that bespoke Cadillac EV sedan that's coming? The Celestiq? That thing is going to be $350K and go against the RR Spectre! GM has most their MINDS!!! 🤦🏻‍♂️
The success of the C8 has GM feeling themselves a little too much

I desire a GM Denali, but a price exceeding 80k is not feasible. Despite that, I would still prefer it over a TX, Sequoia, or any other model with a third row. If the GX with a third row is released at a comparable price, Lexus would no longer be a consideration for me.

Additionally, I find that Lexus has an overwhelming number of like products in the market – NX, RX, TX, UX – and while I understand their distinctions, it seems like they have saturated their lineup. Perhaps this is why the GS had to be discontinued.

I desire a GM Denali, but a price exceeding 80k is not feasible. Despite that, I would still prefer it over a TX, Sequoia, or any other model with a third row. If the GX with a third row is released at a comparable price, Lexus would no longer be a consideration for me.

Additionally, I find that Lexus has an overwhelming number of like products in the market – NX, RX, TX, UX – and while I understand their distinctions, it seems like they have saturated their lineup. Perhaps this is why the GS had to be discontinued.
i think the gm denali is the best of that bunch tbh
prices should forsure come down in 2024

Last edited:
You take my gti oil plug out with a screwdriver and toss it. 🗑️🚮

It’s a quarter turn and clicks when it’s in. Easy af. You could re use it but the kit comes with a new one every time
Doesn't VAG want that oil sucked out?

Always felt that was stupid.

They smoking crack pricing those srts, that will most likely get stolen immediately after purchasing 😂... Also the interiors are cheap ASF . Even retail is a stretch.
So many better choices at those prices with actual premium build feel ...

This is utterly laughable at this point lmao

IMG_5527.jpeg
IMG_5511.jpeg
IMG_5510.jpeg
I feel those dealers that do these over the top ADMs should have a crap ton of Yelp & Google reviews calling them out on their BS.

I can't even imagine trying to keep a straight face when telling someone the actual asking price.
"Yes Mr/Ms customer, the asking price is as listed. You can have this amazing Dodge, or you can go get a Lamborghini Huracan Sterrato. I know it's a crazy choice, but this is the better of the two cars"!! 😂😂😂😂

Imagine being forced to be the face of that BS to only make 1K off it. That seems like it should be a physical fight.

Imagine being forced to be the face of that BS to only make 1K off it. That seems like it should be a physical fight.
It varies; you might encounter someone wealthy who just wants to buy the car and be done with it, or you could deal with a rich, meticulous individual who scrutinizes every detail, notices fingerprints, and contacts you for even minor issues like low tire pressure. In the latter scenario, a $1,000 is not be worth it.

Heres one 65k
I think by 2024 these will get to the 50s

I like the white.

But yea everyone talking about the economy slowing down which will be good if ur in the market for a gas guzzler.

Do y’all think we will see a significant drop in prices in 2024?

The only reason I’m considering the IS350 is the reliability and it will be fun to drive and decent in the snow BUT in reality I need an SUV. I love the new Grand Cherokee but the prices are just insane.

I don’t know about significant but I think msrp will be back on the table.

There’s a few people high as **** thinking it’s still Covid with their pricing but other people are getting real again.

Do y’all think we will see a significant drop in prices in 2024?

The only reason I’m considering the IS350 is the reliability and it will be fun to drive and decent in the snow BUT in reality I need an SUV. I love the new Grand Cherokee but the prices are just insane.
I want the new Grand Cherokee L too, but as you said, insane MSRP’s. I heard Grand Cherokee’s have a history of being not reliable

Back
Top Bottom