\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

NICE 
happy.gif

Coiliover, lip, and some varrstoen wheels is all you'll need. 

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by DieselG5

How do you have sport seats without the sport steering wheel?

what the hell are you talking about? I have a 545 sport, thats how the car comes
nerd.gif
i guess he's saying since you have a 'sport' edition it should come with a sport steering wheel.

mines is a sport and has a sport steering wheel.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DieselG5

How do you have sport seats without the sport steering wheel?

what the hell are you talking about? I have a 545 sport, thats how the car comes
nerd.gif
i guess he's saying since you have a 'sport' edition it should come with a sport steering wheel.

mines is a sport and has a sport steering wheel.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by solemunchies

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

are megans that bad? Im trying to save up for some used KWs
laugh.gif

12/10K is really bad for daily
laugh.gif
after a long drive back on the 405 fwy, my butt was sore (pause and no *%%$). Used KWs
laugh.gif
I don't know any person that uses KWs, I mean they're nice but bro, that's just too much for a daily right now
laugh.gif
 I run Megan Tracks. I got used to it I guess. Whenever I drive my parents car I feel like I'm floating, and I cringe when my friends are driving their cars and go over curbs thinking their cars are gonna scrape.
laugh.gif
 "It's a lifestyle broooooooo" I turned the dampening up a bit in the rear too. Girls hate my car. 

Originally Posted by solemunchies

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

are megans that bad? Im trying to save up for some used KWs
laugh.gif

12/10K is really bad for daily
laugh.gif
after a long drive back on the 405 fwy, my butt was sore (pause and no *%%$). Used KWs
laugh.gif
I don't know any person that uses KWs, I mean they're nice but bro, that's just too much for a daily right now
laugh.gif
 I run Megan Tracks. I got used to it I guess. Whenever I drive my parents car I feel like I'm floating, and I cringe when my friends are driving their cars and go over curbs thinking their cars are gonna scrape.
laugh.gif
 "It's a lifestyle broooooooo" I turned the dampening up a bit in the rear too. Girls hate my car. 

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

^10 piece, weren't you a tC owner too? You ever lower yours?
Yep.
Only on TRD springs though. Ive heard alot about K Sport being horrible springs/coilovers, mainly on the Scion forums over there on Scionlife.

Check out this thread. Everything you need to know is right here. Very helpful on deciding what springs to get.

http://www.scionlife.com/...s/showthread.php?t=37735
pimp.gif
 good look on that site

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

^10 piece, weren't you a tC owner too? You ever lower yours?
Yep.
Only on TRD springs though. Ive heard alot about K Sport being horrible springs/coilovers, mainly on the Scion forums over there on Scionlife.

Check out this thread. Everything you need to know is right here. Very helpful on deciding what springs to get.

http://www.scionlife.com/...s/showthread.php?t=37735
pimp.gif
 good look on that site

Back
Top Bottom