POST YOUR CAR

My 2007 Toyota Yaris.

Here's how it was in the first few months before I got rims, painted the grill black, and made eyelids.

qostqw.jpg

Here's some pictures that I took today. I just got the rims on Tuesday, so I was due for some pictures.

1rcas0.png

Originally Posted by dunwitjayz

wow , very impresive . super moded car beats a stock car . you wanna talk special supras . lets talk special vettes . like the zr1 . thats all i gotta say . you aint got no chance in a supra i dont care what modle it is . and yes sleepers are nice . personaly i would rather have a 70 yenko nova . stock with a 427 aluminum big block . looks like a granny car with hub caps but will blow you away
Where are you located? If you're in San Diego, you should take your car to the runs because I think I know of a few Hondas that would smokeyour Vette and it's all motor.

Originally Posted by dunwitjayz

Originally Posted by 23dude

i love seeing a 4 cyl. civic, beating a $40,000 vette.
imports FTW!!!
puting alot of hp in a tiny car is a sure way to be fast , but why some beater thats in the end is not worth a dime . why not buy a nove ( 2000 lb ) car and put a normal 350 in it some good tires and run all over those imports ( secret to a 5000$ 10 sec car ) add some juice and your in the 9s . and you can still sell the car for what you put into it if not more . i donno is it just me , or do i have allitle more common scence then the rest ?
eg with k20 motor w/k24(vtec) head?
approx 4-4.5k
10 sec easy, 9's with some more minor mods
easily sell it for more than 5k
i love american cars, for only one reason: the bluh bluh bluh bluh idle...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

I'm sure you know this, but there is more to a car than straight-line speed. Not only that, but modding a 4- or 6-cylinder Honda is infinitely easier and cheaper than doing a 1960's Chevy big-block.

lol and WOW to everything you just said. Amazing.

Originally Posted by De La MONEY

Originally Posted by SupraMan1784

2005 Lexus IS300
5-Speed

took me forever to find a stick IS300 with low miles. i just broke the 25k mile mark about 2 weeks back. looks the same in this pic, only thing that really changed is the grille, changed it to the smoked altezza grille with a red emblem, but i just got a black emblem which i havent put on yet. damn this cold weather. sorry for the big pics.

2nsxg6u.jpg

xppvg7.jpg

nice 4 door NA supra. BOOST it and make these evo and sti cats pay. lol
haha thats the plan...gonna get the suspension done first then ill start saving for that turbo kit

^ no but I bought it with the intentions of swapping it when I get my new Z

I chose this one b/c it only had 34,000 miles on it

Originally Posted by StillIn729

^ no but I bought it with the intentions of swapping it when I get my new Z

I chose this one b/c it only had 34,000 miles on it

good idea...low miles is good..less headache sometimes

Miss it when it looked like this smh at bad tires..

8UM my login for work

should be getting my 335 ci before the end of the month i already dropped 4G's on it just issues with my lot and my dealership ill post pics as soon as imin it..

i think is een your bama #+@ drivin around the area in that pos ... lol

naw but on the real though where you from? ive never seen a driveway/house/lawn/stang collabo like that in the area lololololololol

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

i think is een your bama #+@ drivin around the area in that pos ... lol

naw but on the real though where you from? ive never seen a driveway/house/lawn/stang collabo like that in the area lololololololol
laugh.gif

I live in Clinton, MD

But I catch the train (green line) mon-fri to work and on the weekend I either be downtown/g-town at night hitting clubs or bars or In northern VA

Back
Top Bottom