POST YOUR CAR

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Reminds me of the 335i at my school with M3 badges.

I guess fake it till you make it huh?

J/K. Nice whip.
That looks really, really clean. Needs a bit of a drop though and clear corners.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

I will be adding another Z to the stable next Summer/Fall or so

333ebh2.jpg

2z4gw7r.jpg

5497c6.jpg

I be seeing these whips around and these are tight
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

a thousand apologies for my past hate

I dont see anyone else with Audi's here (besides Ben Barra's) so ill post mine... An A3 2.0T...

dcu549.jpg

My 04 g35, had it since last summer and its been great to me. 20% tints all around andI might do the windshield. Also got my grill and tail lights painted.Pics taken with camera phone

2nbybup.jpg

11hc6j5.jpg

Since this is a car thread, I have a quick question. Should I sell my 2007 Honda Civic and get a car for like 16-18k? I'm thinking about getting a used TLor G35 if I do sell my car.

Originally Posted by yvespo3

My 04 g35, had it since last summer and its been great to me. 20% tints all around andI might do the windshield. Also got my grill and tail lights painted. Pics taken with camera phone

2nbybup.jpg

11hc6j5.jpg

you gonna jack me for avy just like that huh? smh mr. me too

I know I'm double posting but it's because I mistakenly put a picture with my plate number
embarassed.gif

DSC00035.JPG

DSC00032.JPG

DSC00068.JPG

DSC00145.JPG

DSC00148.JPG
DSC00067%20%282%29.JPG

07 s550 white/cashmere 22 3pcs forgiato disegno. old pics from when i got the car back in 2007. if your in south oc or hollywood im sure you've seen it.

Old pics......I need to take some new pictures, I just claybared my car over the weekend and added a few new zaino layers, its looking so clean right now
pimp.gif

not on some snobby tip. hell i saw ben baller crusin right past me on la cienega in that loud %$$ m5 the other day.

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

Originally Posted by finnns2003

eh...

weather is horrible here, no time to wash the wheels

35kl92g.jpg

dgrurt.jpg
nice.

stock?
thanks man. and nah, tune/boost controller/hks filter/intercooler piping, i'm about 100hp over stock.

and LOL at the s-class dude

my man took a yaris and made it look clean! props 703FlipFriend. I saw a dudes Bullit mustang and I could have sworn that was in Centreville.

Originally Posted by AAclaire420

Old pics......I need to take some new pictures, I just claybared my car over the weekend and added a few new zaino layers, its looking so clean right now
pimp.gif

so dope
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PremeOne

I know I'm double posting but it's because I mistakenly put a picture with my plate number
embarassed.gif
why are you whippin the same car as the D's?

Back
Top Bottom