Post Your City's Subway Map

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

i was gonna post NYC, but i seen its been 2x and counting..

Mount Eden 4
174th ST D, B
pimp.gif

NYC killed this thread
laugh.gif

Palm Beach
laugh.gif

220px-PalmTranMap.JPG

Im jealous of all you with subway system!!!

I been on the bart before! I recognize a lot of the area's on the Bart map!

Unfortunately we cant build subways down here because we're below sea level. We need better mass transportation badly.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Unfortunately we cant build subways down here because we're below sea level. We need better mass transportation badly.

dont like the tri-rail?
laugh.gif

Mines is bart but it's been posted, so i'll post up Taipei's...took it many times when i stayed in taiwan over the summer, it's a very well-runsystem and esp in taiwan, it's extremely useful since you can't find parking anywhere and it's a @@@** to drive
map-TaipeiMetroSystem.jpg

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

dont like the tri-rail?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Man...
smh.gif

I'll tell you what though a lot of strides are being made to improve things between all three conunties. They have a website up about it and even releasequestionnaires to see what the people want. We'll see how far it goes I guess.

Here's Muni(light-rail) put together with BART(subway). The Muni lines are a little off but the scale is good enough: And yes, the blue line(N) and the Purple line(L) go all the way to thewater and the Red line(T) is more to the right edge(east) than it is on the map.

Originally Posted by acidicality

Mines is bart but it's been posted, so i'll post up Taipei's...took it many times when i stayed in taiwan over the summer, it's a very well-run system and esp in taiwan, it's extremely useful since you can't find parking anywhere and it's a @@@** to drive
map-TaipeiMetroSystem.jpg
pimp.gif
, Taipei MRT appreciated, Ximending ftw. Your map doesn't have the new Neihu Line though. My only compaint is that the cars are too small.

is that the one thats hella long and it feels like you about to fall when you look down?

That's the only escalator I've ever used. What's up with the trains smelling like urine?

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

dont like the tri-rail?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Man...
smh.gif

I'll tell you what though a lot of strides are being made to improve things between all three conunties. They have a website up about it and even release questionnaires to see what the people want. We'll see how far it goes I guess.

I hope they do something cuz the public transportation in Palm Beach sucks. It's so bad that you can pass by a bus stop with people waiting and go back tothat same bus stop an hour later and still see the same people waiting for the bus
laugh.gif
. That's one thing I miss about New York is their public transportation.

Back
Top Bottom