POST YOUR DESKTOP VOL. 2009

f2a15fec4bea01277eabe388431969f6211bd49.jpg

i wish i could make it a little larger for the megan fox fans...i know they are here
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

damn having trouble w/ those icons :-/ its not doing anything cause its a PNG file

Google an app called pic2icon
Then just drag all the icon(s) to it and then you can use them.

Its not letting my change my safari or itunes icons... weird

I don't think it will let me change any icons for apple programs.. I can change program icons I added jsut find.. I'm using Candybar... and doing itthe other way where you view info for the program.. help anyone! Snow Leopard FTL

I don't think it will let me change any icons for apple programs.. I can change program icons I added jsut find.. I'm using Candybar... and doing it the other way where you view info for the program.. help anyone! Snow Leopard FTL
I have Snow Leopard, so I had to logout and log back in. Then, I had to re-drag the icons back into the dock from the Applications folder. The"View Info" method doesn't work anymore.

Originally Posted by mjbetch

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

^how'd you make your adium like that??

settings?
bubble reloaded green.
bubble reloaded
55% opacity
roadway font

I'm trying liek crazy to get mine to look like that... and it looks no where close :tongue:

Originally Posted by VanillaGorillaDX

I don't think it will let me change any icons for apple programs.. I can change program icons I added jsut find.. I'm using Candybar... and doing it the other way where you view info for the program.. help anyone! Snow Leopard FTL
I have Snow Leopard, so I had to logout and log back in. Then, I had to re-drag the icons back into the dock from the Applications folder. The "View Info" method doesn't work anymore.

Could you give some sort of step by step, if it's not too much trouble. Thanks

Originally Posted by SirDilbert2k10

I have Snow Leopard, so I had to logout and log back in. Then, I had to re-drag the icons back into the dock from the Applications folder. The "View Info" method doesn't work anymore.

Run Candybar. Replace the icon(s) of your choice. Click Apply. Candybar will ask you to relaunch the dock. You relaunch it but no icons willchange. Restart or log out, log back in, open up your Applications folder, look for the icon(s) you replaced and drag them to the dock. That's it.

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

Run Candybar. Replace the icon(s) of your choice. Click Apply. Candybar will ask you to relaunch the dock. You relaunch it but no icons will change. Restart or log out, log back in, open up your Applications folder, look for the icon(s) you replaced and drag them to the dock. That's it.

Thanks, I did all of that but it doesn't give me the option to "apply the changes".

Just moved and copped a graphic card capable of Blu Ray. Best Investment I've made in a long time. Wallpaper was taken some time ago off NT, props towhoever gave the full res.

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

Run Candybar. Replace the icon(s) of your choice. Click Apply. Candybar will ask you to relaunch the dock. You relaunch it but no icons will change. Restart or log out, log back in, open up your Applications folder, look for the icon(s) you replaced and drag them to the dock. That's it.

Thanks, I did all of that but it doesn't give me the option to "apply the changes".
What version of Candybar are you running?

i still cant get icons on my dock, im using a mac
what are some of the websites to get icons..

Back
Top Bottom