POST YOUR DESKTOP VOL. 2009

9e4259548072315ba00ab2d95030897327d1b56.png

Originally Posted by PurpleHazeInMyLungs

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

what ya know about raulin rodriguez

whered you get those street fighter dock icons

dont remember, I think deviantart. Someone posted them in the post your desktop vol. 2008

santis pic
pimp.gif

21nqd7l.png

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

okq3v0j7jx0j2l7wgfrm.jpg

Don't know much about this stuff so don't bag on me but how do you get the music like on your desktop like that?..are you people using object dock? Ifso where do you get those cool icons from?

Originally Posted by dummy pinoy boy

Don't know much about this stuff so don't bag on me but how do you get the music like on your desktop like that?..are you people using object dock? If so where do you get those cool icons from?

www.cdartdisplay.com/

Originally Posted by dyzzle

^ starcraft
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i installed windows thinking starcraft would work but i came across alot of problems. I finally was able to install starcraft for mac and although itsnot like pc, it will do for now until the second one comes out.

Don't know much about this stuff so don't bag on me but how do you get the music like on your desktop like that?..are you people using object dock? If so where do you get those cool icons from?

www.cdartdisplay.com/

How do you get music to play on there? I have Windows Vista if that helps and not sure on how to change the skin I download some off the site but not surehow to apply it.

www.cdartdisplay.com/

How do you get music to play on there? I have Windows Vista if that helps and not sure on how to change the skin I download some off the site but not sure how to apply it.

the music plays from you itunes.

when u download a skin, extract it from winrar, go to my programs, cd art display, skins, then paste the folder.

desktop
250kyzr.jpg

laptop
Milky_Sky_by_Orioto.jpg

and for you jackson fans
Smooth_Criminal_by_Orioto.jpg

both of those last ones are from ORIOTO on deviantart.com, google orioto deviantart...

Back
Top Bottom