Post Your Dog dogs no vol.

Benihana wrote:
This is my boy (well now it's my parents dog since I moved to another state.) He is a 6yr old Yellow Lab. His Name is 2pac 
pimp.gif

img00205201008261126.jpg

img00388201012240225.jpg

My girl and I are contemplating on moving in together, and we both want a German Shepherd really bad. But we are at a stalemate right now, cause we can't reconcile on a dog name. If I get a new German Shepherd, I will be the one to train it and feed it, while she just sits back and takes cute pics of it (of course) so I want to name the dog Megatron, but my girl aint havin it
grin.gif
laugh.gif

-The Juice

laugh.gif
roll.gif
Megatron would be a great name for a German Shepard.

Benihana wrote:
This is my boy (well now it's my parents dog since I moved to another state.) He is a 6yr old Yellow Lab. His Name is 2pac 
pimp.gif

img00205201008261126.jpg

img00388201012240225.jpg

My girl and I are contemplating on moving in together, and we both want a German Shepherd really bad. But we are at a stalemate right now, cause we can't reconcile on a dog name. If I get a new German Shepherd, I will be the one to train it and feed it, while she just sits back and takes cute pics of it (of course) so I want to name the dog Megatron, but my girl aint havin it
grin.gif
laugh.gif

-The Juice

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CWrite78

ive been seeing a lot of nice pits @ the dog park i go to. it's sad what image they've been portrayed in because they are really sweet dogs. i dont think i've seen one even try to fight another dog. can't say much for the small dog side tho, them dudes are always fighting.
laugh.gif
 most small dogs got that napoleon complex.  i have a lot of small dogs in my neighborhood and a lot of em are always tryin to pick a fight with my pup.

as far as pits go, I think a part of the problem is poor breeding.  my buddy has a beautiful blue pit but she is fairly excitable and can be aggressive (towards other dogs, but not humans).  he was concerned about his pups aggressive nature so he paid a ton of money to have her trained by a very well respected dog trainer (Tyson Kilmer - he trained Deron Williams pits, Mike Tyson, Aaron Carter, and a buncha other celebs dogs).  she's a lot better after the training, but she still gets into the zone on occassion.  he is convinced that this is due to poor breeding (he bought from a questionable backyard breeder) and her aggressive disposition was breeded in.  the one time we tried to get our dogs together to play i had to take my pup away cause i was afraid that my boys pit was gonna tear her up.  damn shame, we wanted them to be buddies. 

ive been seeing a lot of nice pits @ the dog park i go to. it's sad what image they've been portrayed in because they are really sweet dogs. i dont think i've seen one even try to fight another dog. can't say much for the small dog side tho, them dudes are always fighting.
laugh.gif
 most small dogs got that napoleon complex.  i have a lot of small dogs in my neighborhood and a lot of em are always tryin to pick a fight with my pup.

as far as pits go, I think a part of the problem is poor breeding.  my buddy has a beautiful blue pit but she is fairly excitable and can be aggressive (towards other dogs, but not humans).  he was concerned about his pups aggressive nature so he paid a ton of money to have her trained by a very well respected dog trainer (Tyson Kilmer - he trained Deron Williams pits, Mike Tyson, Aaron Carter, and a buncha other celebs dogs).  she's a lot better after the training, but she still gets into the zone on occassion.  he is convinced that this is due to poor breeding (he bought from a questionable backyard breeder) and her aggressive disposition was breeded in.  the one time we tried to get our dogs together to play i had to take my pup away cause i was afraid that my boys pit was gonna tear her up.  damn shame, we wanted them to be buddies. 

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

CWrite78 wrote:

laugh.gif

yeah, i know what you mean. i have little dogs also. but it's my fault they're like that, i never socialized them with other dogs or people. i totally regret it because i can't take them to the park whenever i take my husky and i feel bad.

the pitbulls there are the nicest dogs out of all of them. hell, the only time i had a problem was with an english bulldog. my husky gets along fine with anybody else.

CWrite78 wrote:

laugh.gif

yeah, i know what you mean. i have little dogs also. but it's my fault they're like that, i never socialized them with other dogs or people. i totally regret it because i can't take them to the park whenever i take my husky and i feel bad.

the pitbulls there are the nicest dogs out of all of them. hell, the only time i had a problem was with an english bulldog. my husky gets along fine with anybody else.

laugh.gif

agreed 100%

laugh.gif

agreed 100%

Originally Posted by wren32

Benihana wrote:
pimp.gif

img00205201008261126.jpg

img00388201012240225.jpg

grin.gif
laugh.gif

-The Juice

laugh.gif
roll.gif

I almost spit water all over my laptop 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But a shepard named megatron would be 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by wren32

Benihana wrote:
pimp.gif

img00205201008261126.jpg

img00388201012240225.jpg

grin.gif
laugh.gif

-The Juice

laugh.gif
roll.gif

I almost spit water all over my laptop 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But a shepard named megatron would be 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mrjdmz

.. beautiful dogs, NT.
CJ, 2 years old.

son I've got a pit too.. I'd advise on walking him with a harness... not saying he's a bad dog but just in case..also puts alll these neighborhood clowns at ease a bit.

Originally Posted by mrjdmz

.. beautiful dogs, NT.
CJ, 2 years old.

son I've got a pit too.. I'd advise on walking him with a harness... not saying he's a bad dog but just in case..also puts alll these neighborhood clowns at ease a bit.

Back
Top Bottom