Post Your Dog dogs no vol.

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

I might buy a dog in the next day.

Someone is selling blue nose pitbulls for 150 each. So i might jum the gun.
You guys know how much is it to get them their shots and how often you need them?
How many times a day you feed them?

Any info on a pitbull is def appreciated.

it's 4 sets of shots + rabies shot.

there are places where you can get the packet and it'll be cheaper. im paying an average of 50 per set because my vet doesn't offer a package, but i trust him too much to go anywhere else. rabies is around the same price.

i feed my husky 3 times a day, morning being the biggest meal since she has all day to run it off. mid day she gets a smaller dose, and at night just a bite. my silky and chihuahua ask for their food by jumping near it, so i feed them whenever they are hungry. usually 2 times a day.

from a puppy
4f825be4616cbcf4a83d648b27a1f91710b8526.jpg

to a bigger puppy

8ba15d4964c7a6d6b081d8a6c038adc28c36a16.jpg

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

I might buy a dog in the next day.

Someone is selling blue nose pitbulls for 150 each. So i might jum the gun.
You guys know how much is it to get them their shots and how often you need them?
How many times a day you feed them?

Any info on a pitbull is def appreciated.

it's 4 sets of shots + rabies shot.

there are places where you can get the packet and it'll be cheaper. im paying an average of 50 per set because my vet doesn't offer a package, but i trust him too much to go anywhere else. rabies is around the same price.

i feed my husky 3 times a day, morning being the biggest meal since she has all day to run it off. mid day she gets a smaller dose, and at night just a bite. my silky and chihuahua ask for their food by jumping near it, so i feed them whenever they are hungry. usually 2 times a day.

Wants dog. Gotta finish one more year of law school. Damn.

We know some blue pit breeders and I've heard only great things. Grew up with labs and you absolutely can't go wrong with them. Husky's are nice too, but need a lot of attention. Ultimately it's gotta be a dog I can leave alone for awhile because of the intense work situation I foresee... Don't want to be unfair to the dog.

Wants dog. Gotta finish one more year of law school. Damn.

We know some blue pit breeders and I've heard only great things. Grew up with labs and you absolutely can't go wrong with them. Husky's are nice too, but need a lot of attention. Ultimately it's gotta be a dog I can leave alone for awhile because of the intense work situation I foresee... Don't want to be unfair to the dog.

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

At 6 weeks

Her day job as a personal trainer

The passenger

What type of dog is she?  She kinda looks like my pup

Here's Lola, a 7 mo. old Olde English Bulldogge (pics are old)

Back
Top Bottom