Post Your Dream Jordan Colorways....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

A CASUAL CW SOMETHIN THAT CAN GO WITH NY THING

one of the mods on here has a pair....he painted his infared before he know they were gonna be worht anything

85oni2f.jpg

Originally Posted by agold1002

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

one of the mods on here has a pair....he painted his infared before he know they were gonna be worth anything

85oni2f.jpg

Dam that sucks. I mean they look really nice and they're in good condition, if they hadn't been painted they would be SICK. I suppose it might be possible to undo the paint job but it would be real difficult.

The reason I wouldn't have done it though is because everyone will assume your wearing fakes.

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

agold1002 wrote:

Antalonboubmpo wrote:

one of the mods on here has a pair....he painted his infared before he know they were gonna be worth anything

85oni2f.jpg

Dam that sucks. I mean they look really nice and they're in good condition, if they hadn't been painted they would be SICK. I suppose it might be possible to undo the paint job but it would be real difficult.

The reason I wouldn't have done it though is because everyone will assume your wearing fakes.

http://niketalk.yuku.com/sreply/887789/t/ijapino-s-Air-Jordan-Collection-update-page-5-.html

Originally Posted by agold1002

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

agold1002 wrote:

Antalonboubmpo wrote:

85oni2f.jpg

http://niketalk.yuku.com/sreply/887789/t/ijapino-s-Air-Jordan-Collection-update-page-5-.html
thanks, I wanted to check this out after that pic

well.... since thats off my chest. i made another Pack!

b133539be0575ada5685fb7d9a3535c48dec82a.pjpg

these would be fire.... well... i mean ice!!

Originally Posted by Jordan0589

Originally Posted by ChrisShouraisei

^that isn't exactly yellow lol looks more mustardy
oooh nice! very original! NOT!
this is MY IDEA
mad.gif
mad.gif

if you dont believe me i got a whole thread about them in the Sneaker Art section

http://niketalk.com/topic/162250

So I can't make my own rendition? I personally thought yours didn't look like the blue used on the eminem 4's so i did my own thing, next timedon't get all salty over some shoes.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

The XIII is my favorite Jordan shoe of all time.

The shoe was modeled after a freakin' Black Panther?

Not the III. Not the IV. Or the XX (not sure if they consider that a BC colorway or not ((the CDP release))...)

Basically, why doesn't a Black Cat version of the XIII exist?

I think if done correctly, this could end up being a classic colorway.

I don't have PS on my pc at work so I'll describe my vision:

-No leather of any kind, the entire shoe would be Nubuck or some type of premium suede, along with whatever material the reflective sidess are made of.
-The entire shoe would be midnight black, the color of the hologram on the sole would be turned to red for this edition.
-The inside of the hologram on the heel would be replaced with a reverse Jumpman (think OG XI's) mimicking the iris of the Panther's eye.

Please make this a reality JB.

Hell Yeah!

Originally Posted by gentry187

1. All black premium leather VIII's with gum sole's

2. Black/navy XIII lows made into mid tops

3. Bred XI's but instead of patend leather, replace it with grey elephant print

4. Powder blue XV's. I know these are the least liked jordans by many but I think this colorway would look great on them. ( think of the carolina XV's with a black tongue and replace the carolina plastic in the front with white
pimp.gif
)

Photoshops anyone?

Originally Posted by Jordan0589

^that isn't exactly yellow lol looks more mustardy
oooh nice! very original! NOT!
this is MY IDEA
mad.gif
mad.gif

if you dont believe me i got a whole thread about them in the Sneaker Art section

http://niketalk.com/topic/162250

So I can't make my own rendition? I personally thought yours didn't look like the blue used on the eminem 4's so i did my own thing, next time don't get all salty over some shoes.

roll.gif

lol Chris' pair looks waaaaaaaaaay better anyways, the only thing they have in common is a similarly colored upper

btw, black ice Vs are sick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom