Post Your Dream Jordan Colorways....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Illuztrious

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

Here's your request

If I was in charge, I would take the leather off the toebox but damn this is beautiful tho'.....of course JB will ignore this or mess it up completely.
I personally would prefer leather there, but I know how bad the leather creases and it's almost impossible to change material on PS

Originally Posted by B1acMan365
Those are Crack, but my first choice are the Penny Hardaway PE IX's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

VIs, VIIIs, XIs, XIIs, XIIIs, XVIs, or XXIIIs in a black and kelly green cw also those black/purple XI are fya.

just about every color has been put out in recent years except green. kelly green.

the closest were the white/green IV's a few years back and the altitudes (which were closer to a lime green).

im up for any sneaker (III-IX, XI-XIV, XVI-XVII, XX-XXI, XIII) in a black based colorway with kelly green accents.

basically any ray allen (road) retro, but some of his white ones are ill too.

Here's another hot CW I would love to see come out. I couldn't find any good pictures of the Red Suede XX1's so this is the best

These are
pimp.gif
x10. Niketalk should work for JB
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by j671

Originally Posted by AJ27526

2qty254.jpg
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
forget a gatorade edition.how about a north carolina colorway to congradulate the heels for winning the national championship!!!!!Think about that JORDAN!!!!!!!!!!

thissssssss might be the hottest shoe i've ever seeeen!!!! the green 23's were tight too!

AJ VI caro and VII carmines are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
.....sad thing JB are bringing in TRASH.....hope Gentry is taking a peak on this post...erase VI gatorade, why not make it VI caro, MJ is aTarheel..that would be a great tribute to the 2009 NCAA mens basketball champs....

any one of those....

or this,.....and i'll begood!
pimp.gif

Big up to BP once again for visualizing my CG concept on the XIV...

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

It's hard to PS a sneaker all black and make it look real at the same time....
I'm not on that PS level. I dont see how people make the black look like the OG material AND dark at the same time so I stopped at the leather and sole cause it looked like +#%% - half paint, half real...
Then, to make it look real, I have to tone down the black so it kinda looks dark grey...

Still
pimp.gif
IMO

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Thos celtic color XIs are hot but those Caro VIs are some of the most beautiful things Ive ever seen in my life....
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

Here's another hot CW I would love to see come out. I couldn't find any good pictures of the Red Suede XX1's so this is the best
24piffc.gif

Originally Posted by sthebest1984
The Vs and IVs in here are absolute fire. Like unbelievable haha.
The VIIs they look a little too fake. I dunno if the VIIs are meant for the carmine colorway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom