Post Your Dream Jordan Colorways....

Status
Not open for further replies.
83626bf49b71e26a0089a64eafc1b831525a7604.pjpg

14b36ca54b687c582bfb0606953d4fd89139d2a7.pjpg

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

Here's another hot CW I would love to see come out. I couldn't find any good pictures of the Red Suede XX1's so this is the best

My favorite jordan sig #
pimp.gif

Funny how some people criticize the colorways of recent retros coming out and say how horrible they look but some of these here are
sick.gif

Don't get me wrong, I said some are, others are
eek.gif
pimp.gif

I'm just saying, not hating.

Here's another hot CW I would love to see come out. I couldn't find any good pictures of the Red Suede XX1's so this is the best

the cw i dreamed of
pimp.gif

iz5cf8.jpg

A High Top version of the white/Red jordan XI lows but with a black sockliner and a Red 23 if someone could make a good quality version of it it would begreatly appreciated

Originally Posted by sthebest1984

Originally Posted by RRthaKing23

A High Top version of the white/Red jordan XI lows but with a black sockliner and a Red 23 if someone could make a good quality version of it it would be greatly appreciated
Click n Save good looks bro

Originally Posted by xbiker47

My favorite jordan sig #
pimp.gif

+1

I'd also like a purple/black vi.

Originally Posted by sthebest1984

A High Top version of the white/Red jordan XI lows but with a black sockliner and a Red 23 if someone could make a good quality version of it it would be greatly appreciated
Click n Save good looks bro
that is straight
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by escobar0o3

Originally Posted by j671

Originally Posted by AJ27526

2qty254.jpg
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
forget a gatorade edition.how about a north carolina colorway to congradulate the heels for winning the national championship!!!!!Think about that JORDAN!!!!!!!!!!

thissssssss might be the hottest shoe i've ever seeeen!!!! the green 23's were tight too!
these would be copped with the ultimate quickness....more unc colors on the right shoe like this please jb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom