Post Your Dream Jordan Colorways....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Them 6rings are
pimp.gif
and I hate the 6 rings

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

Any requests? I've got nothing to do right now, but check out some classes to take
laugh.gif

You already knew that it would be me to make that request. I'm a fan of your ps. How about some black varsity red VII. I'm thinking on somethingcompletely different than the "raptors" (I hate that name but it's a lot easier using it to make people know what you're taking about).

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Yo...could somebody do some 13s or 7s in this colorway

http://www.pickyourshoes....dan_6rings_gry_vivid.htm

they are the first girl six rings that dropped...if only they came up to my size....i woulda got these in a heartbeat...still lookin 4 those Jazz...
Very nice. I was already doing a pair of these but since you beat me to the punch, I won't post mine. Great work, man.

Originally Posted by Beelzebub23

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Yo...could somebody do some 13s or 7s in this colorway

http://www.pickyourshoes....dan_6rings_gry_vivid.htm

they are the first girl six rings that dropped...if only they came up to my size....i woulda got these in a heartbeat...still lookin 4 those Jazz...
Very nice. I was already doing a pair of these but since you beat me to the punch, I won't post mine. Great work, man.

POst em i wanna see em

I KNOW SOME OF YOU WILL BE MAD AT ME FOR BRINGING THIS TYPE OF THING INTO THIS THREAD. BUT NOTHING ANYONE HAS SAID OR THOUGHT ABOUT ME ON NIKETALK HAS EVER EFFECTED MY REAL LIFE BECAUSE MY POPULARITY ON A FORUM HASN'T AND NEVER WILL FEED MY FAMILY. I DID THIS CAUSE I WAS A FAN. SO IF YOU'RE GOING TO ROAST OR CRITICIZE, HAVE AT IT. ENJOY YOURSELF, IF THAT'S HOW YOU GET YOUR KICKS. JUST LEAVE MIKE OUT OF IT. IT'S THE LEAST YOU CAN DO......

Smooth Criminals....

R.I.P.

If anyone else is interested I'd love to see your concepts and ideas on this.

And to those of you who think that JB will not pay homage to him, what reality do you live in?

Damn i love these, and i justnoticed in that circle emblem its actullay MIKE's legs dancing

^Thanx, bro. I really really appreciate this. The death of this man has affected my family really hard. My mother called me on the phone crying! In my life Inever liked my mother crying. It always shook me up. I'm damn near 27 years old. The first piece of music I ever owned was a Michael Jackson album. I justdid this to tribute him. Thanx, again.

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

Any requests? I've got nothing to do right now, but check out some classes to take
laugh.gif

You already knew that it would be me to make that request. I'm a fan of your ps. How about some black varsity red VII. I'm thinking on something completely different than the "raptors" (I hate that name but it's a lot easier using it to make people know what you're taking about).

Here's a few different ones I came up with just slight variations on each. Soryy that they're so messy too

^Thanx, bro. I really really appreciate this. The death of this man has affected my family really hard. My mother called me on the phone crying! In my life I never liked my mother crying. It always shook me up. I'm damn near 27 years old. The first piece of music I ever owned was a Michael Jackson album. I just did this to tribute him. Thanx, again.

I'm almost 20 and I've a big fans of michael jacksons music as far back as I can remember. Those smooth criminal 16s are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Great work!Some concord XI with a jackson symbol instead of jumpman would be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by gentry187

eek.gif
these are
pimp.gif
but i think this would work better on the 16's with no toe cap.

Okay put some purple on the side where the red is on the breds and a clear sole and more purple on the bottom and you have concord 16s
pimp.gif
somebody know howto do that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom