Post Your Dream Jordan Colorways....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Beelzebub23

Originally Posted by Jordan0589

i aint at home rite now, i think someone should do a all black 11 with a white jumpman with a green glow in the dark sole, that'd be cool.
and i give you permission to do this i wont flip out haha
i suck on the 11 PS's anyway
This is how they'd look in the day.....

This is how they'd look in the dark.....

Kryptonite!!!

They didn't have a white mid sole cause someone did something like that at the beginning of the thread.

JumpmanJordanAddict89 , I did a clear sole version for you..

as we all know, the Carmine 7s were a success... how about flippin it and makin Hare6s?

07c35200eb915a2d5186facc90b45a0ae371193.jpg

AJ22s
+
Transformers
=

de2351f5e1ba554f5b20f83f95f7b59edafb31f.jpg

I am such a sucker for black and green (my school colors) i LOVE these. i would buy them 10x haha very nice work

Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89

Originally Posted by Beelzebub23

i aint at home rite now, i think someone should do a all black 11 with a white jumpman with a green glow in the dark sole, that'd be cool.
and i give you permission to do this i wont flip out haha
i suck on the 11 PS's anyway
This is how they'd look in the day.....

This is how they'd look in the dark.....

Kryptonite!!!

They didn't have a white mid sole cause someone did something like that at the beginning of the thread.

JumpmanJordanAddict89 , I did a clear sole version for you..
eek.gif

as we all know, the Carmine 7s were a success... how about flippin it and makin Hare 6s?

07c35200eb915a2d5186facc90b45a0ae371193.jpg

AJ22s
+
Transformers
=

de2351f5e1ba554f5b20f83f95f7b59edafb31f.jpg

These kicks are Hardbody!!!!!!! JB I hope your looking at this right now.

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

Sorry Beelzebub, but I had a lot of problems with the Red XI's and I realy couldn't finish a good pair
It's cool, Fam.. I asked for help cause they gave me problems. Thanx for the effort.

^Thanx, I really appreciate it. I've had a a lot of help from people in this thread who believed in me (you know who you are).

I just peeped your glow in the dark VIs. Very dope. I had thought about doing these but didn't want to over do it. Great minds do think alike. Great work.

Im really feeling those Hare VI lows, I hope JB releases some VI lows next year along with the mids

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom