Not open for further replies.
Celtic V's are fire
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

Any requests? Please not XI's
laugh.gif
Says the guy who doesn't answer half of his request or either comes back crying about how he couldn't get it done. That question ispointless. And you wonder why no one request anything from you anymore.

Originally Posted by KaoriNight

laugh.gif
Says the guy who doesn't answer half of his request or either comes back crying about how he couldn't get it done. That question is pointless. And you wonder why no one request anything from you anymore.

If I'm not happy how something comes out I won't post it. That's why when you requested those Pennys and they didn't come out well I didn'tpost them same with the Red XI's.

So shut your mouth %$%!*

And if this is the kind of attitude then I won't post my PS's anymore

Originally Posted by KaoriNight

laugh.gif
Says the guy who doesn't answer half of his request or either comes back crying about how he couldn't get it done. That question is pointless. And you wonder why no one request anything from you anymore.

If I'm not happy how something comes out I won't post it. That's why when you requested those Pennys and they didn't come out well I didn't post them same with the Red XI's.

So shut your mouth %$%!*

And if this is the kind of attitude then I won't post my PS's anymore

I appreciate what you do for the thread and I don't think it's necessary that you stop posting over something I said. I apologize for saying it, but Istill feel the same.

this aint a new colorway, but its a photoshop of a Mars 4 with Nike Air on the back

8b3350b6ed5158d85f9bfb0f979f58ef81e107e.jpg

and no, they're not fakes
happy.gif

^Random V
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. You're on fire today. I got much respect for colorways that JB has neverdone. ORIGINALITY IS BEAUTY. When you do these kind of colorways you move the thread forward. Much respect.

Originally Posted by Beelzebub23

^Random V
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. You're on fire today. I got much respect for colorways that JB has never done. ORIGINALITY IS BEAUTY. When you do these kind of colorways you move the thread forward. Much respect.

Thankyou so much thankyou to everyone that stayed down i dont wanna sound mushy but you guys made me humble i remember thinkin i was beast at this and puttinout garbage thankyou guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom